Big Arab Booty

I had some stories yeah. But it's nothing about swinger lifestyle as I wasn't into this at that time although I was aware and I had some propositions. I had girlfriends etc.... So, once I went to a club, danced all night, then I've noticed a brunette with round ass who was staring at me. She was cute so I went to talk with her. She was working for a clothing shop. She was very flirty and liked my company, telling me I'm hot, articulated and a nice guy. Then we parted ways after having changed numbers and I came back home to sleep. During the week, we talked almost everyday on phone and I wasn't really surprise because many Moroccan and Arab women are that way. One week later I saw her, went to a coffee shop, laugh and talk with her. Then, we went to my apartment, then to my room, listen some music and the way she was comfortable, touching me, getting close to me encouraged me to kiss her and ect.... Indeed we fucked. But one thing I noticed was the heartshaped " Icham " tattoo she had on her thigh. Then after the second time we stopped fucking as she was exhausted and not used to BBC. I finally asked her who that Icham is.Then she hesitated for a few seconds and told me that it's her husband and that he worked on sea! I was very surprised !

Last edited:
I had some but not on my phone and computer and nothing erotic or sextape. I was too scared being hacked or lose my phone with some dirty files inside. Don't want to lose my inheritance for a scandal looool. I wasn't "pervert" as now too at that time. But I had good times, yeah !

Last edited:
Back