Biden and Dementia

Divert because you support Pedophiles...as long as they are Democrats
posted on here several times in the past week or so all the republicans serving time...far different than just your unproven accusations..........just because you are to "slow" to read and understand...not our problem....and since there is so much on here about current republicans...and it far out numbers the left....and your statements are all unproven.......just more to add to your incompetence.....stick with your cows....it is all you know...and will ever understand....isn't it that time of year when you have to scoop ******* out of the barn?....no wonder the bad mooooood

b1d2.jpg

posted on here several times in the past week or so all the republicans serving time...far different than just your unproven accusations..........just because you are to "slow" to read and understand...not our problem....and since there is so much on here about current republicans...and it far out numbers the left....and your statements are all unproven.......just more to add to your incompetence.....stick with your cows....it is all you know...and will ever understand....isn't it that time of year when you have to scoop ******* out of the barn?....no wonder the bad mooooood

View attachment 4659489
Hey Corn Holio !

.....once someone is not willing to debate solely on political party, you are out ! It's just not fun for you unless you can be biased.
words_YeahRight.png
Most of us liberals & Democrats are tired of your foolish, factLESS comments. We'd have better conversation with a rock.
Most everything we discuss are well documented with live TV footage & audio, yet you fools call it media BS. You simply make excuses and create lies to cover the loser.
As far as I'm concerned, if you'd still vote for Trump at this point, you're a ....
word_TRAITOR.jpe

View attachment 4668716
Most of us liberals & Democrats are tired of your foolish, factLESS comments. We'd have better conversation with a rock.
Most everything we discuss are well documented with live TV footage & audio, yet you fools call it media BS. You simply make excuses and create lies to cover the loser.
As far as I'm concerned, if you'd still vote for Trump at this point, you're a ....
View attachment 4668715
You are not even smart enough to recognize the media in this country has an agenda.... and it not anywhere near journalistic integrity.

Instead of marking a big X through all media sources, maybe you should give some effort in recognizing good & bad sources of media.
The sales job Trump has given his followers (and sold it well) is that any media is bad media. If it reflects on him in a negative sense, it's bad media.
He refuses to look in the mirror with the open suggestion that just "maybe it is him".

The media, just like politics, has lost its way. Where it once was the battle to produce the truth and story, its become the challenge to be the first with the story by generating half-truths in order to buy more readers and viewers the fastest.
However, there ARE good media sources who see the value in getting the stories RIGHT the first time. If that breaks your cookies by talking bad about your chosen/preferred party/candidates, too bad.

Last edited:
Instead of marking a big X through all media sources, maybe you should give some effort in recognizing good & bad sources of media.
The sales job Trump has given his followers (and sold it well) is that any media is bad media. If it reflects on him in a negative sense, it's bad media.
He refuses to look in the mirror with the open suggestion that just "maybe it is him".

The media, just like politics, has lost its way. Where it once was the battle to produce the truth and story, its become the challenge to be the first with the story by generating half-truths in order to buy more readers and viewers the fastest.
However, there ARE good media sources who see the value in getting the stories RIGHT the first time. If that breaks your cookies by talking bad about your chosen/preferred party/candidates, too bad.
All media lies and is agenda driven. Ever since the fairness doctrine was made obsolete, media is simply a form of entertainment.

All media lies and is agenda driven. Ever since the fairness doctrine was made obsolete, media is simply a form of entertainment.
Strictly YOUR OPINION, nothing more and unsupportable.

So, you're saying the top 10 newspapers in the USA are media bias and fabricate stories strictly to gain sales?

If so, I guess Trump accomplishes one of his steps of fascist goals ... distrust & control of the media.

Fascism-discussed.jpe

Last edited:
Don't recall Obama being involved, but I'm sure the conservatives here will tell me for sure.
Possibly not, doesn't really matter. The point is doctrine is gone and "news" is simply entertainment, just like the WWE is. We tune into the "news" we tend to agree with and that perpetuates our beliefs as being correct and virtuous.

Possibly not, doesn't really matter. The point is doctrine is gone and "news" is simply entertainment, just like the WWE is. We tune into the "news" we tend to agree with and that perpetuates our beliefs as being correct and virtuous.
Most the TV news stations reflect their conservative or liberal views, no doubt. Some take it to the extreme.

Don't recall Obama being involved, but I'm sure the conservatives here will tell me for sure.
Of course you wouldn't know that, your libtard media sources wouldn't focus on it. The fairness doctrine was removed from the FCC regulations by Obozo's own appointed FCC Chairman, Julius Genachowski. Here's a quote direct from Chairman Genachowski's statement on the matter:

“The elimination of the obsolete Fairness Doctrine regulations will remove an unnecessary distraction. As I have said, striking this from our books ensures there can be no mistake that what has long been a dead letter remains dead. The Fairness Doctrine holds the potential to chill free speech and the free flow of ideas and was properly abandoned over two decades ago. I am pleased we are removing these and other obsolete rules from our books."

And the link to the above at FCC.gov: https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/DOC-309224A1.doc

FACTS: you should try them someday....

Back