Bi white boys?

With a beautiful huge cock like yours it will surely please anyone.
I'm starting to believe you're right there, going by my young black buddy's worship of it in our one-on-one lovings and in our threesomes with my ex.

Despite her having been married to my montrously-hung buddy for close on three years, she's nowhere near over her craving for big white cock, and it's always beautifully trippy for me to see and feel her almost frantically lusting for mine on occasions, even more shamelessly than when she was still married to me.

I feel hugely flattered and extra powerful too when the bigness of my cock thrills other white wives I bull for their infertile husbands, especially when their love of it escalates throughout their pregnancy. Now that REALLY goes to my head!

My sadly unrealised dream these days is to fuck the wife of a young black couple to impregnate her and get her addicted to big white cock (namely mine) and hopefully to get her husband lusting for it too. Such a scenario is far from unimaginable, is it not?

But perhaps that would be an intolerable inversion of the one-way Black-to-White relationships encouraged by our forum. Who knows?

Last edited:
I'm starting to believe you're right there, going by my young black buddy's worship of it in our one-on-one lovings and in our threesomes with my ex.

Despite her having been married to my montrously-hung buddy for close on three years, she's nowhere near over her craving for big white cock, and it's always beautifully trippy for me to see and feel her almost frantically lusting for mine on occasions, even more shamelessly than when she was still married to me.

I feel hugely flattered and extra powerful too when the bigness of my cock thrills other white wives I bull for their infertile husbands, especially when their love of it escalates throughout their pregnancy. Now that REALLY goes to my head!

My sadly unrealised dream these days is to fuck the wife of a young black couple to impregnate her and get her addicted to big white cock (namely mine) and hopefully to get her husband lusting for it too. Such a scenario is far from unimaginable, is it not?

But perhaps that would be an intolerable inversion of the one-way Black-to-White relationships encouraged by our forum. Who knows?
I'm on your wavelength too I want too. The usual role reversal and want to cuck and own a black man and whatever race his wife/gf was don't matter. I am a bi bull no doubt about it all. The black guys wont admit it but there are BWC Dom alpha bulls too.

I'm on your wavelength too I want too. The usual role reversal and want to cuck and own a black man and whatever race his wife/gf was don't matter. I am a bi bull no doubt about it all. The black guys wont admit it but there are BWC Dom alpha bulls too.
Agreed. I have "owned" my young black buddy in an intensely satisfyingly homosexual way for upwards of 7 years. We are both equally versatile sexually and "alpha" vs "beta" considerations don't feature in our emotional or physical fraternity at all. With us, physical sex is perfectly fluid in its "power" manifestations and feels all the better for it.

That's not to say he and I don't occasionally spice up our lovemaking by feigning what we conceive to be womanliness in a beta-ish sort of way. We do, especially when being topped in the missionary position.

That said, I do lustfully conceive of a strapping young black husband, like my buddy, playing a Beta to my Alpha in the presence of his wife and royally pumping the spunk out of him.

Do you think that's altogether too kinky?

Last edited:
"There are BWC Dom alpha bulls too".

There certainly are Ian, and they can be at least as hot and as physically beautiful as their black counterparts.

"There are BWC Dom alpha bulls too".

There certainly are Ian, and they can be at least as hot and as physically beautiful as their black counterparts.
Agreed most women find me attractive and my wife says lots of men have man crushes on me too. They all probably have daddy issues that I can fullfill. I'm probably on small side of BWC been with about 10 men in mm and mmf bi and cuck situations. 2 where larger by a little but no thicker one BWC and 1 BBC. 1 equal and 7 smaller. I got nothing to be ashamed of.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201220-204755.png
    Screenshot_20201220-204755.png
    480.5 KB · Views: 43
Agreed most women find me attractive and my wife says lots of men have man crushes on me too. They all probably have daddy issues that I can fullfill. I'm probably on small side of BWC been with about 10 men in mm and mmf bi and cuck situations. 2 where larger by a little but no thicker one BWC and 1 BBC. 1 equal and 7 smaller. I got nothing to be ashamed of.
That's one beautiful cock you've got there Ian. Thick, enticingly upcurved in erection, and, to top it off, enviably uncut with its ruff of rolled-back foreskin perfectly following the flange of that shiny dusky pinky-purple beautifully prow-shaped head.

How I would love to experience the thrill of that artfully sculpted cockhead thrusting between my tonsils and bulging orgasmically, delivering the musky spermy gushings of your manliness straight down my gullet. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Yes, I can fully understand how young men afflicted/blessed by Daddy issues
love to have it thrusting and unloading down their fucked-open throats or all the way up their beautiful bums.

Last edited:
Back