Bi white boys?

You are a man after my own heart and have a beautifully contoured and deliciously fuckable bum too.

Here are some shots of mine

View attachment 3825141

View attachment 3825142

View attachment 3825143

View attachment 3825144

The lovely lad I'm shown topping in the last photo was a highschool classmate of mine and my only close buddy when he was 17 and I was 18.

As you see, when I kissed and licked his sweetly proffered neck he down-curved the small of his beautiful back to cock his twinky bubble-butt into the best position for me to fuck him and thrust against his already man-sized bulging prostate.

All at Sweet Seventeen! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

You are a man after my own heart and have a beautifully contoured and deliciously fuckable bum too.

Here are some shots of mine

View attachment 3825141

View attachment 3825142

View attachment 3825143

View attachment 3825144

The boy I'm shown topping in the last shot was a highschool classmate and my closest male friend when he was 17 and I was 18. We were openly bisexual and freelanced occasionally as a couple for a wellknown gay art photographer. He paid us very well.

As you can see in the last photo above, my beautiful highschool white buddy loved me to lick and kiss and muzzle his lovely smooth young neck.

In response he would drop the small of his wonderfully supple back into a sexily down-curved position and cock his deliciously twinky butt up towards my pelvis so I could penetrate him more easily and fully and thrust the head of my hardon more effectively against the back of his already adult-sized exquisitely sensitive prostate.

After fewer that ten minutes of me fucking him in the bum-up position he would come like a tipped-over milk bottle then turn onto his back for me to fuck him Missionary. In that position I could give his prostate a much more effective going-over such that he would effortlessly loft his alarmingly copious cumspurts fully two feet above his navel.

Lovingly pumping the spunk out of my beautiful highschool buddy was the hottest and most satisfying past-time I indulged in until I discovered girls a fortnight after my ninteenth birthday. For eighteen months after that he and I kept fucking each other, until he moved to another state too distant from me to maintain our physical relationship.

All at Sweet Seventeen!

Those were the days.

As you can see in the last photo above, my beautiful highschool white buddy loved me to lick and kiss and muzzle his lovely smooth young neck.

In response he would drop the small of his wonderfully supple back into a sexily down-curved position and cock his deliciously twinky butt up towards my pelvis so I could penetrate him more easily and fully and thrust the head of my hardon more effectively against the back of his already adult-sized exquisitely sensitive prostate.

After fewer that ten minutes of me fucking him in the bum-up position he would come like a tipped-over milk bottle then turn onto his back for me to fuck him Missionary. In that position I could give his prostate a much more effective going-over such that he would effortlessly loft his alarmingly copious cumspurts fully two feet above his navel.

Lovingly pumping the spunk out of my beautiful highschool buddy was the hottest and most satisfying past-time I indulged in until I discovered girls a fortnight after my ninteenth birthday. For eighteen months after that he and I kept fucking each other, until he moved to another state too distant from me to maintain our physical relationship.

All at Sweet Seventeen!

Those were the days.
very nice - you made a great looking couple

Thank you Jenny. Being as flagrantly bisexual as I am can be quite burdensome at times and your connoisseurely romantic rosey-mouthed 100% support of my cock-struckedness is very much appreciated. It came not a moment too late. XXXX
I am bi as well, but much prefer men as I am very much a bottom

That's what our photographer said too. It was really all about the the outrageous beauty of my buddy. He was totally irresistible and crazily in love with me as the portrayal of me fucking him amply shows.
yes, that is a superb picture and he is quite the good looker - as you are also, but I identify with the bottom

yes, that is a superb picture and he is quite the good looker - as you are also, but I identify with the bottom
At 18 I was a total sucker for truly beautiful twinks and came bare and very hard in my buddy's bum within a minute of the shot being taken. The photographer was not expecting me to but nevertheless got off massively when I bit the back of my buddy's neck get him to cum with me. Which he did.

Last edited:
has that changed?
Yes, but only somewhat. Soon after I married I secretly took up with my presently 25 year-old versatile black buddy who was 17 at the time. He quickly got to love me topping him and still does despite being married to my ex-wife and having fathered three beautiful children for her.

I assume your avatar shot is of you. If it is I must say you are an extremely beautiful transsexual and are turning me on like crazy. And Yes, I have taken huge pleasure in topping more than a few very feminine transsexuals like you.

I assume your avatar shot is of you. If it is I must say you are an extremely beautiful transsexual and are turning me on like crazy. And Yes, I have taken huge pleasure in topping more than a few very feminine transsexuals like you.
I feel like you do. We should fuck her together with a lot of love.

I feel like you do. We should fuck her together with alot of love

Yes, that is me...and the only alterations were in color backgrounds....thank you for the compliment...and if you were to both fuck me keep in mind while with tenders and loves are nothing to sneeze at there's nothing quite like spitroast domination to satisfy an itch and give you a good nap...
Please excuse the crass talk...this time

The one arched forward I just wanna reach our and grab that rod and stuff it in my face
"The one arched foward"? You mean the one of me leaning back and proffering my pelvis and cock?

I understand your lusting over that one. It's a hot favourite of women who love the type of sleeker smoothly-muscled sexily laid-back supremely confident younger male that I obviously am.

Last edited:
Back