Bi white boys?

That's one beautiful cock you've got there Ian. Thick, enticingly upcurved in erection, and, to top it off, enviably uncut with its ruff of rollled-back foreskin perfectly following the flange of that shiny dusky pinky-purple beautifully prow-shaped head.

How I would love to experience the thrill of that artfully sculpted cockhead thrusting between my tonsils and bulging orgasmically, delivering the musky spermy gushings of your manliness straight down my gullet. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Yes, I can fully understand how young men afflicted/blessed by Daddy issues
love to have it thrusting and unloading down their fucked-open throats or all the way up their beautiful bums.
agreed 100% :love: :love::lips::lips:

That's one beautiful cock you've got there Ian. Thick, enticingly upcurved in erection, and, to top it off, enviably uncut with its ruff of rollled-back foreskin perfectly following the flange of that shiny dusky pinky-purple beautifully prow-shaped head.

How I would love to experience the thrill of that artfully sculpted cockhead thrusting between my tonsils and bulging orgasmically, delivering the musky spermy gushings of your manliness straight down my gullet. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Yes, I can fully understand how young men afflicted/blessed by Daddy issues
love to have it thrusting and unloading down their fucked-open throats or all the way up their beautiful bums.
Thanks

I'm starting to believe you're right there, going by my young black buddy's worship of it in our one-on-one lovings and in our threesomes with my ex.

Despite her having been married to my montrously-hung buddy for close on three years, she's nowhere near over her craving for big white cock, and it's always beautifully trippy for me to see and feel her almost frantically lusting for mine on occasions, even more shamelessly than when she was still married to me.

I feel hugely flattered and extra powerful too when the bigness of my cock thrills other white wives I bull for their infertile husbands, especially when their love of it escalates throughout their pregnancy. Now that REALLY goes to my head!

My sadly unrealised dream these days is to fuck the wife of a young black couple to impregnate her and get her addicted to big white cock (namely mine) and hopefully to get her husband lusting for it too. Such a scenario is far from unimaginable, is it not?

But perhaps that would be an intolerable inversion of the one-way Black-to-White relationships encouraged by our forum. Who knows?
How I fantasize about your huge cock taking my wife away from me and falls in love with you and turns me into a sissy cuckold.

Agreed most women find me attractive and my wife says lots of men have man crushes on me too. They all probably have daddy issues that I can fullfill. I'm probably on small side of BWC been with about 10 men in mm and mmf bi and cuck situations. 2 where larger by a little but no thicker one BWC and 1 BBC. 1 equal and 7 smaller. I got nothing to be ashamed of.
Nice cock!!

At least with me alone. If I could somehow to persuade my wife to cuckold me I would definitely love to see your huge cock stretch her out.
All fine by me. Is your wife a lover of BBC only? Or could she be turned on to the BWC of a presentable good-looking athletic young guy like me? Has she borne children?

Last edited:
I only like cocks if they were in a pussy before.
How soon after? Minutes? Hours? Days?

With my buddy my strong preference is a few seconds after he has withdrawn his cock from my ex-wife so there is still plenty of his musky fresh semen under his foreskin and on his shaft and tangled in his pubic hair for me to lick off and savour.

Last edited:
You are a man after my own heart and have a beautifully contoured and deliciously fuckable bum too.

Here are some shots of mine

me doing ingrid copenhagen__17.jpg

me and my girlfriend.png

me 02.jpg

me and v__08.jpg

The boy I'm shown topping in the last shot was a highschool classmate and my closest male friend when he was 17 and I was 18. We were openly bisexual and freelanced occasionally as a couple for a well-known gay art photographer. He paid us very well.

Last edited:
Back