Bi white boys?

That is funny. Of the many Black Men I've been privileged to service in spontaneous random encounters, including full naked hookups in showers and saunas, none have ever taken any notice of my dick - ass, yes, but not dick. It's always totally about accommodating his Penis and his orgasm. Either Black Men know white bois need to serve them, crave their delicious cum and take full advantage, or they simply see us as a utility for their immediate gratification and don't give a fuck what the boi needs. Either way, it works for both of us.
Dammit, reading the above I feel deeply privileged to have a young black buddy who, like me, is rampantly bisexual and as homosexually versatile as I am. When either of us comes on to the other there's no premeditation at all about who's going to be bottoming or topping or giving head. It's all about the intensely erotic and equal appreciation of the beauty of each others' body and cock and bum and sensual caressings, including in front of my ex (his wife). From then on simply anything goes, including switching roles as our deliciously varied pleasure-seeking moves us.

Last edited:
You absolutely have a beautiful huge cock, mmmmm.

I get told that by baby-wanting women from time to time. All going well they get to see and feel my cock in full erection

self-shot for ingrid.jpg

which for those with less accommodating vaginas can be more than a little scary. But the needier and hornier ones get over it pretty quickly.

Fuck I so love being bisexual

my cock for your clit-1.jpg

and a much appreciated grower.

Last edited:
Very nice cock, you make this bi hubby sit up and take notice!
Lol!! Thank you for admitting my cock-shot turned you on. Enjoy.

It might surprise you to know that don't think my cock is nice at all. I actually see it as ugly and ******* and fuck-worn, which negative qualities of course are thankfully not at all apparent when I'm sheathed up to my balls in a vagina or my young black buddy's unbelievably beautiful bum.

Now, HIS silky-smooth steely-hard erections are visually the complete antitheses of mine, being deliciously longer and girthier and veinier and more strikingly upcurved. They are truly glorious to behold. And, to cap it off, mouthwateringly uncircumcised, which my cock very sadly isn't.

Where the fuck was I standing (or lying) when the Beautiful Cock genes were handed out?

Back