Bi couples/ bi hotwife couples?

Hubby and I love servicing big black cocks together. He has a wonderful 8-9inch thick cock, but liked to dress like a dirty slut and taste bbc with me. He had his little tight pussy filled with bbc twice so far, and craves it more everyday. He's a good little cock sucker too with a nice ass and full lips. We are in Ohio looking for a bi Dom bbc bull.

I wanted to see and figure out if there are a majority of bi couples who play together on here.

Has anyone been in a scenario where a hot wife’s husband is bi and he has some fun too?
Haven’t really had much luck finding more couples but curious if there are just as many.

If you are a couple looking for a bi bbc, drop your city!!!
SoCal

I wanted to see and figure out if there are a majority of bi couples who play together on here.

Has anyone been in a scenario where a hot wife’s husband is bi and he has some fun too?
Haven’t really had much luck finding more couples but curious if there are just as many.

Hey there.....we think we might be a perfect fit....we’ll be in SF Bay Area next weekend...and want to figure out a plan with you.....::

Norfolk va

Back