Bi couples/ bi hotwife couples?

OCeeBbc

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
I wanted to see and figure out if there are a majority of bi couples who play together on here.

Has anyone been in a scenario where a hot wife’s husband is bi and he has some fun too?
Haven’t really had much luck finding more couples but curious if there are just as many.

If you are a couple looking for a bi bbc, drop your city!!!

Finding a bi BBC is our dream scenario for sure. They are just not out there though, or they are difficult to find.

NWFLView attachment 3639558
exactly I'm a mwm 51yo and I learned through my wife's help am bi at 48 95% bull and 5% every once in awhile want to be fucked by a bbc bull but on my/our terms no dom no ******* no humiliation. Just like your meme.

My question to you guys is does the big dick even have to be black?

I wanted to see and figure out if there are a majority of bi couples who play together on here.

Has anyone been in a scenario where a hot wife’s husband is bi and he has some fun too?
Haven’t really had much luck finding more couples but curious if there are just as many.

We are in Cedar Rapids, IA where are you from?

Both of us are willing and able to bottom and really go the distance. Both of us are oral. Both adore BBC, but prefer any race VWE Dom Bull/Top.

Hi definitely interested

Back