Bi Black guy sharing his perspective

Growing up, Iā€™ve always had white male friends and I used to like them a lot, to the point where I was obsessed with them and couldnā€™t really understand why

I didnā€™t really have a complex understanding of what bbc was until about 12th grade, and I was wondering why the boys at my school always talked about black penis and how my penis was bigger (and it is kinda true in my case, mine is very girthy/ around 7.5 ) I feel like my bestfriend in 7th grade really set the tone for me. He said ā€œI love youā€ in just a friendly and (presumably) non romantic way and I thought about him for the entire summer. I think that really spiked my attraction.

Every time I see an attractive white guy I hope that heā€™s even slightly gay/bi or likes bbc. And while thereā€™s a lot of fucked up historical stuff behind black-white male sexuality (also coming from a religious background) I just think a lot of them are pretty. Having sex with white guys feels so wrong but feels so good (Iā€™m getting hard just writing this lol). And recently, I just discovered the whole BNWO scene I just feel like that elevated my attraction even more.

Thanks if you read it all, and if youā€™re a white boy tell me about how your attraction to black boys started (and DM me haha 22 y.o/6ā€™3)
Hi sissy white boy hear from uk you got hard writing this I got extremely hard reading it .my wife got me into after watching her several times with her bull at the time and if I did as I was told sometime they gave me a treat allow me to jerk off clean her pussyetc then one day she told me I must suck his cock as he had asked if I would to humiliate me .iwas a bit nervous first time but must admit ssucking a huge black cock is amazing from then on they made me do other things like sucking his balls while they were at it rimming his arsewith I also enjoyed then they slowly feminized me shaving my body hair of and dressing me up basque stockings suzzies kickers and lip stick which he particularly liked living it around his cock.But that finished after about ten months until she found another.i found that I had found a fascination with and carried on dressing up around the house very erotic wiife would come home with items of underwear for me wich I always wear now infront of her iam her maid as do as iam ordered to do .she says iam better as a woman than a man .and my little clitty feels good in knickers when she bring hoe a black guy I worshipe him for giving her her pleasure witch iam grateful for and cary on doing as he wishes
So basically we are both dedicated lovers of black guys and owened The superiority is mind blowing in every waynot just the cock strength stamina looks.imust admit I want to have sexwith one my boi pussy needs attention badly hope you don't mind me talking to you this way if it does I apologise sir
BOB THE SISSY BOI X

Growing up, Iā€™ve always had white male friends and I used to like them a lot, to the point where I was obsessed with them and couldnā€™t really understand why

I didnā€™t really have a complex understanding of what bbc was until about 12th grade, and I was wondering why the boys at my school always talked about black penis and how my penis was bigger (and it is kinda true in my case, mine is very girthy/ around 7.5 ) I feel like my bestfriend in 7th grade really set the tone for me. He said ā€œI love youā€ in just a friendly and (presumably) non romantic way and I thought about him for the entire summer. I think that really spiked my attraction.

Every time I see an attractive white guy I hope that heā€™s even slightly gay/bi or likes bbc. And while thereā€™s a lot of fucked up historical stuff behind black-white male sexuality (also coming from a religious background) I just think a lot of them are pretty. Having sex with white guys feels so wrong but feels so good (Iā€™m getting hard just writing this lol). And recently, I just discovered the whole BNWO scene I just feel like that elevated my attraction even more.

Thanks if you read it all, and if youā€™re a white boy tell me about how your attraction to black boys started (and DM me haha 22 y.o/6ā€™3)
Hey I've never been with a man but I want to serve black boys more than anything, lol

I first experienced the power of the black penis when two classmates ****** me to service them in the gym in junior high school. It was confusing because I loved every minute but didnā€™t want to show it and of course didnā€™t really want to acknowledge what it meant.

After that I had a taste for it but it wasnā€™t until I got fully bred 13 times in a row the first night I spent with my first boyfriend. He made me a bottom and solidified my love of the bbc lol

It was a few years later when I met the thug who straight up broke me - he made me take the biggest dick Iā€™ve still ever seen balls deep and bred me repeatedly with no regard for me whatsoever. It was about him and his pleasure and he made sure I knew it.

Since then Iā€™ve had the pleasure of sucking hundreds if not thousands of black menā€™s dicks and have been fucked by at least a few hundred.

I first experienced the power of the black penis when two classmates ****** me to service them in the gym in junior high school. It was confusing because I loved every minute but didnā€™t want to show it and of course didnā€™t really want to acknowledge what it meant.

After that I had a taste for it but it wasnā€™t until I got fully bred 13 times in a row the first night I spent with my first boyfriend. He made me a bottom and solidified my love of the bbc lol

It was a few years later when I met the thug who straight up broke me - he made me take the biggest dick Iā€™ve still ever seen balls deep and bred me repeatedly with no regard for me whatsoever. It was about him and his pleasure and he made sure I knew it.

Since then Iā€™ve had the pleasure of sucking hundreds if not thousands of black menā€™s dicks and have been fucked by at least a few hundred.
You can't for.ce the willing

Back