Bf wants me to slowly stop

So my bf introduced me to this and have no regrets, it seems like he does though. He's been somewhat insecure and has asked to to stop meeting up. What do I do now
He's probably jealous that you're getting laid way more often than he is.
I imagine if you provided him or encouraged him to find a "playmate of his own" then he'll calm down. Otherwise, the solution to this depends on how sincere YOU are about continuing the relationship, don't you think? Particularly if you've already had children by him.
Something to think about.
Remember, as you get older and older you're going to start thinking about having someone to "grow old together" .... hard to find that when you're already OLD. Other things, than sex, will eventually become more important as you get older.

He's probably jealous that you're getting laid way more often than he is.
I imagine if you provided him or encouraged him to find a "playmate of his own" then he'll calm down. Otherwise, the solution to this depends on how sincere YOU are about continuing the relationship, don't you think? Particularly if you've already had children by him.
Something to think about.
Remember, as you get older and older you're going to start thinking about having someone to "grow old together" .... hard to find that when you're already OLD. Other things, than sex, will eventually become more important as you get older.
Couldnt agree more with this, exactly what I'd have said

So my bf introduced me to this and have no regrets, it seems like he does though. He's been somewhat insecure and has asked to to stop meeting up. What do I do now
Maybe you two should start to do it together. Introduce your husband to your bull and invite him to sleepover together after night at bar or something. There is definitely things what your hubby would love to see/do

I think you need to ask him that question of "what do you do now" so together y'all can figure out the disconnect. Maybe it's your demeanor, and he's catching that vibe, and he's unsure how to proceed. You won't know until y'all hash it out, and find the root cause.

Everyone is different. Sometimes there is a huge disconnect between fantasy and reality. His fantasy may have been for you to spend the night with another man. However, when he was left home all alone eating leftovers, he might just get a little jealous when you are out a nice evening of wild sex. We have a good friend who has several boyfriends. For the first year that I knew her, I had no idea who her husband was. She is always with her boyfriends. The last time I saw them together they were bickering. He wants to spend more time with his wife! It's got to be very hard to deal with the jealousy and pain that comes with being a cuckold long term.

I guess the point is you have a decision to make. Do you want to keep your boyfriend or not. If you want to stay with him, you need to communicate and get to a solution that works for both of you. If you don't care, then cut him loose. That's really the humane thing to do. If you continue, he will just become more depressed until your relationship blows up. Communication is the key!

Back