Betta Flag

buy the black jack of spades pin at the adult book store & pin it on your lapel All black men know what that means.
Great thought !!! I love when a Black Man approaches me and begins talking I become immediately submissive and looking at the ground as I talk hoping he realizes I am an easy faggot for his ultimate pleasure

Attachments

• D4EDDA00-BC1A-49C7-A162-DE5DF4DB6DD3.jpeg
    D4EDDA00-BC1A-49C7-A162-DE5DF4DB6DD3.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 90
Great thought !!! I love when a Black Man approaches me and begins talking I become immediately submissive and looking at the ground as I talk hoping he realizes I am an easy faggot for his ultimate pleasure
In my case I was hat a bar having a ******* & minding my own business. A black guy came up to me and said, buy me a ******* whitre boi
I looked at him & motioned to the bar tender and he got him a *******. Then he said, after the ******* Im gonna fuck your white ass!
I liiked him in tghey eye and said do I have a choice? He said listen white boi, Im gonna fuck you and youre gonna love it so shur the fuck up
'

There has to be some way to show perspective masters that i need a black master and wish to be dominated. Its not possible to show tattoos in winter... What is the next best thing?

View attachment 4711093

Get on Etsy and get you some Jack of Spades gear to wear around town. Black Men of the lifestyle will take notice for sure. Wish I could have done this before I got married....

1647355855083.png1647355889684.png

When my wife and I go out to bar or club, I wear a Puka collar, she wears a nose-ring (septum type).
Of course, she's also dressed like a slut and has a small spade on her ankle.
Most times, a guy will start hitting on her, totally ignoring me. When wifey ask for the car keys so they can smoke-up
a little, I know it's my job to "stand watch" near the car while they play.
But the most erotic (and embarrassing part) was while they were still in the bar. Watching a guy feel-up and tongue kiss
her while other patrons have a good idea of what's going on can create a lot of cuckold angst.

Mmm. You’re the perfect bitch for a black man like me . Submissive and slutty
Dropping to my knees and showing respect to a large black cock is what a faggot does. Then as he turns around and tells me to sniff, then "make-out with his shitter", is just so nasty. Making me wear his load home (not letting me use the bathroom to wash up) is fitting for a sub cuckold bottom.

Mmm. You’re the perfect bitch for a black man like me . Submissive and slutty
I have gotten to the point where there is nothing I am told to do that I will not do. One night he told me to give a black man a blow job few stools over from us. In front of everyone! I did it and he kicked me hard in the balls knocking me to the floor. I got up crying and everyone laughed at me.

I have gotten to the point where there is nothing I am told to do that I will not do. One night he told me to give a black man a blow job few stools over from us. In front of everyone! I did it and he kicked me hard in the balls knocking me to the floor. I got up crying and everyone laughed at me.
It’s what u deserve bitch . You are here to serve us NEVER forget it . EVER

Back