Beth's best friend craves BBC

She is in her 40's, married, bisexual but her hubby made her stop, and fantasizes about BBC a lot. Her favorite fantasy is to fly here on a Friday evening, have us pick her up at the airport, make-out with Beth in the backseat as they finger each other (they use to be lovers.) When we get to our house, for Beth to undress her in the garage, bring her into the house naked, and Beth present her to 2 black men who will train her to be a black cock whore, and use her for the entire weekend. She is so frustrated, but will not cheat on her hubby.

She is in her 40's, married, bisexual but her hubby made her stop, and fantasizes about BBC a lot. Her favorite fantasy is to fly here on a Friday evening, have us pick her up at the airport, make-out with Beth in the backseat as they finger each other (they use to be lovers.) When we get to our house, for Beth to undress her in the garage, bring her into the house naked, and Beth present her to 2 black men who will train her to be a black cock whore, and use her for the entire weekend. She is so frustrated, but will not cheat on her hubby.
That would be amazing

That is a shame. She needs to find a way to reconnect with her and make her a bbc slut
She has tried, but he refuses.

Before going black she would visit there 3-4 times a year and have sex with her hubby, fake an orgasm to get him to cum quickly, then she and his wide would got to a hotel and make lesbian love for hours. For each time Beth went there, he allowed his wife here, knowing that I was sub to Beth and only allowed cock, he had no worries about me. However, when he saw photos of Beth with a black man and what Beth wrote about it, he shut the door on everything.

She has tried, but he refuses.

Before going black she would visit there 3-4 times a year and have sex with her hubby, fake an orgasm to get him to cum quickly, then she and his wide would got to a hotel and make lesbian love for hours. For each time Beth went there, he allowed his wife here, knowing that I was sub to Beth and only allowed cock, he had no worries about me. However, when he saw photos of Beth with a black man and what Beth wrote about it, he shut the door on everything.
But she is open to it if it wasn’t for him?

She would fuck any black guy Beth gave her to. She is very submissive to Beth, very kinky...her hubby hates kinky play.
She must be dying to get it then. Can she make up a friend and meet Beth out of town at a hotel? So sad to hear a woman craving it and being denied

Back