Best way to meet a real BBC Bull?

this would be killer nice if there was anything for my area...Lots of flakes and crap I had a guy this morning say he wanted to meet me but asked me if i would pay for his gas to come down lol
Time for a better way to meet serious guys

heres what he said

lol are you kidding me
I can't stop laughing

Posted by the wife: Hey out there to all the real verified people. I was wondering if you guys could recommend the best way to find a real BBC Bull. My husband and I are very serious about finding an ongoing longterm Bull. It seems like many (not all) of the people on this site are single white men that either wanna send you unsolicited pics of their penis to make fun of or are posing as black men, females, or couples without being verified.

To all the females and couples on here that live this lifestyle please help!
Regular/common places (ie grocery store, library, church, the gym)are best

My husband found my first bull by us contacting another hotwife via email about someone we saw her with. She mentioned he was awesome and a gentleman and lived near me. She sent him an email telling him I was interested. We connected and the rest was history.

Another way to do it is to join a legitimate lifestyle site like SLS or LL and search for single men in your area. You will find lots of black single men there and likely find reviews from other women/couples who have met with them.
Beautiful and fucking hot.

Back