Best way to get a small group together

M

miashotazzz

I have done this a couple of times on SDC and a couple of times on cruise just meeting guys at bar. I can get single guys very easy but really looking for small group to please and submit to. I am in North atlanta and south florida often also Im in vegas once or twice a year I get off on slow steady dp and dont mind tag teams My dp orgasms are so intense I cant explain but I have seen guys immediately gush cum when they start I had an accident with pelvic bone and it grew back wrong but great for guys

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done this a couple of times on SDC and a couple of times on cruise just meeting guys at bar. I can get single guys very easy but really looking for small group to pleView attachment 5571181View attachment 5571182ase and submit to. I am in North atlanta and south florida often also Im in vegas once or twice a year I get off on slow steady dp and dont mind tag teams My dp orgasms are so intense I cant explain but I have seen guys immediately gush cum when they start I had an accident with pelvic bone and it grew back wrong but great for guysView attachment 5571607View attachment 5571611
Fucking hot

Back