Best way to find honest BBC

Rather you get verified or not this site for the most part is BS. Women on here are just about the hype Really. SAD THING IS, IS MAINLY THE REAL WOMEN that's All talk but there action is going the other way. They mainly about just flirting behind keyboards and keep it at that. You get more out of the one's that not verified than you do with the one's who is verified as REAL. don't get me wrong, it's a handful of women, I've encounter and set up things with that's actually about what they say the about. The rest, just like to waste time. We all grown in here but obviously you couldn't by They way these REAL WOMEN be on game. To keep it all the way 💯 with someone in here seem like you have a better chance I winning a scratch.

We have not been active much on this site for a while but restarting. I find so many empty profiles and many appear to be guys just masturbating to my pics or wanting to sextext and ask me questions to satisfy their needs. I would like to suggest that as we ladies meet some bbc on line here we find a way to post that we played together and he was as advertised. I would be more interested in traveling and reaching out to BBC here if I had a real recommendation from another woman. Just a thought.
First where are you from and how far would you travel?

We have not been active much on this site for a while but restarting. I find so many empty profiles and many appear to be guys just masturbating to my pics or wanting to sextext and ask me questions to satisfy their needs. I would like to suggest that as we ladies meet some bbc on line here we find a way to post that we played together and he was as advertised. I would be more interested in traveling and reaching out to BBC here if I had a real recommendation from another woman. Just a thought.

Nina- although some say don’t bother getting verified… just get verified. It’s so easy to do.

Bonus: guess what? The verified women have their own thread that none of the men can see on their forum list. Men, did you know that?

We already have a thread going that rates bulls that real women have met. And not so much as rate, as recommend - and there are some good details attached to these recommendations. Get verified and then come find the woman’s thread!

There are a number of things you can do. "When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you.".

1. A good step is to get verified. It is easy and shows you are realy serious.
  2. Advice to men: don't post dickpicks only. Sometimes we see profiles with 2 pages of dickpicks from all angles. Why?
  3. Another advice: read the profile, and put important info in your profile.
  4. Investigate the wishes of a couple. Do they want a quick fuck, or do they need some more confidence and want to take it easy.
  5. In our case we are clear: always do at least one videochat so we both (the men and ourself) proof we are who we are.
  6. And of course, be polite. You can't call her a slut or whore or what else if you do not know her.
I agree with everything you suggest here. Wished ANYONE would actually do that. In my experience, they do very little if any of that

Rather you get verified or not this site for the most part is BS. Women on here are just about the hype Really. SAD THING IS, IS MAINLY THE REAL WOMEN that's All talk but there action is going the other way. They mainly about just flirting behind keyboards and keep it at that. You get more out of the one's that not verified than you do with the one's who is verified as REAL. don't get me wrong, it's a handful of women, I've encounter and set up things with that's actually about what they say the about. The rest, just like to waste time. We all grown in here but obviously you couldn't by They way these REAL WOMEN be on game. To keep it all the way 💯 with someone in here seem like you have a better chance I winning a scratch.
We experienced a lot of bs when we started meeting potential bulls online. In the last several years prior to Corona, Dawn started meeting all of her bfs from a nitghtclub that she frequented on Saturday nights. The problem with that method was that not everyone she met understood why her husband would let her go out alone and the lifestyle in general. Thankfully a few did get it.
What did work for us starting out was a phone call or two followed by a live meeting with no sex expected. When we took it slow and used this method we had some great experiences.
Question for you Miami’sFinest..do you allow couples to meet you the first time without promising anything but a cordial first meeting?

We experienced a lot of bs when we started meeting potential bulls online. In the last several years prior to Corona, Dawn started meeting all of her bfs from a nitghtclub that she frequented on Saturday nights. The problem with that method was that not everyone she met understood why her husband would let her go out alone and the lifestyle in general. Thankfully a few did get it.
What did work for us starting out was a phone call or two followed by a live meeting with no sex expected. When we took it slow and used this method we had some great experiences.
Question for you Miami’sFinest..do you allow couples to meet you the first time without promising anything but a cordial first meeting?
Honestly, before a meet. I like to start with exchange contacts information. Either an email or number. Do that for about a week or so. Than take it to talking on the phone, so that way we both can feel more comfortable before actually meeting and going through with the experience. But if it's requested that the first meet be just a meet, than I can accommodate to their requests as well

Get yourself verified, there are threads where we discuss who we've met and how the experiences were in the verified only sections.

There are a number of things you can do. "When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you.".

1. A good step is to get verified. It is easy and shows you are realy serious.
  2. Advice to men: don't post dickpicks only. Sometimes we see profiles with 2 pages of dickpicks from all angles. Why?
  3. Another advice: read the profile, and put important info in your profile.
  4. Investigate the wishes of a couple. Do they want a quick fuck, or do they need some more confidence and want to take it easy.
  5. In our case we are clear: always do at least one videochat so we both (the men and ourself) proof we are who we are.
  6. And of course, be polite. You can't call her a slut or whore or what else if you do not know her.
I love your well said advice!

I found this website very late. I actually didn't fuck any black woman since I was 19-20 at all. I used to do run Tinder and Bumble game as I pretty clearly wrote what I want in info from white women and I was doing just fine. I usually talk to cucks everything about how it's going to happen and it usually turns out that way. Communication is key. I didn't have negative experiences so far. Life is all about pleasure, we should enjoy our lives ;)

We’ll do that when something promising comes up. Thanks
nobody "promising" has come up since 2019?
Sure Jan GIF

you've been here since 2011?

This is true, I have even made a damn Skype and kik to communicate with these so called Verify woman and most have been like , yea im not on B2W that often and they aren't even on KiK or Skype often as well.

Like why give me yall KiK and Skype info for communication if you are not going to communicate 😭🤣😂.

Thats why I just do the direct approach in real life and only be here for fun.

Gotta stick with the original strategy lol

Back