Best way of pleasing Bull

Yes I'd have to agree mostly with the comment above. Giving him 100%, always being very grateful and thanking him for everything he has done, even if it was was a bit over the mark lol. Let him has what he wants, when he wants it. Both be there to serve him and worship him and make him feel as spectacularly superior and special as he really is. Even massaging his ego a bit would make him perform even better lol!

Yes I'd have to agree mostly with the comment above. Giving him 100%, always being very grateful and thanking him for everything he has done, even if it was was a bit over the mark lol. Let him has what he wants, when he wants it. Both be there to serve him and worship him and make him feel as spectacularly superior and special as he really is. Even massaging his ego a bit would make him perform even better lol!
In my opinion you have perfectly summed up the right attitude that a couple should have

This is a question to all cuckold husbands and their hotwives.

What, according to you, is the best way to please your bull? Share reasons as well for your answers.
In my experience Bulls are horny men that want to fuck. To prep them I always get on my kneed and tell them how much I want to please them. Sucking their cock and looking uo into their meyes and smiling always works.

This is a question to all cuckold husbands and their hotwives. What, according to you, is the best way to please your bull? Share reasons as well for your answers.
In my experience the best way to please our BULL, Who is also our MASTER, is absolute obedience, with no limits, no matter how terrible, or how humiliating, or how painful the order or the situation could be for us.

This is a question to all cuckold husbands and their hotwives.

What, according to you, is the best way to please your bull? Share reasons as well for your answers.

To ask and understand what the bull is also looking from the encounter/relationship.. My wife and I know what we want. It is also very sexy to know what her bull/lover wants... He is after all giving his time and body to us for our pleasure.

Allowing the bull to use all three of the wife's holes and use the cuck's mouth and ass pussy. Cuck rimming the bull's ass while the bull is pumping wife full of his black seed. Offering the wife's womb for breeding!!!
It is too much but every one with his fetish

Back