Best way of pleasing Bull

Respect for his time and privacy, and have my girl ready for him so no time is wasted, have her dressed the way requested, etc. He doesn't want to waste too much time bullshitting with me while she's getting dressed, so have your girl ready in her fuck-me outfit and make sure she's shifting all her attention to him asap (when appropriate

Respect for his time and privacy, and have my girl ready for him so no time is wasted, have her dressed the way requested, etc. He doesn't want to waste too much time bullshitting with me while she's getting dressed, so have your girl ready in her fuck-me outfit and make sure she's shifting all her attention to him asap (when appropriate
You express my point perfectly. We should respect every wish of the Bull, anticipate his needs, take care of all organizational things and let him relax and think only about sex and fun with our wife without time constraints

This is a question to all cuckold husbands and their hotwives.

What, according to you, is the best way to please your bull? Share reasons as well for your answers.
I only have been with one "bull" and I'm not able to talk about all kind of "bulls" and the "best way to assist them". In my case there were different ways in which I considerate that I have assisted him but they depended on the situation of the moment.
In one occasion during a fuck in missionary on a sofa, his bare soles where slidding on the leather due they were sweaty, so I held his feet and ankles to bring him a firm point where he could steady himself to move his body. It's a simple detail.

Exactly.

Well, one time my wife ****** me to serve fully to bull. Fluffing, putting condom on, inserting his dick into her vagina, taking the condom out and jerk his cock off to my wife before cumming, cleaning his cock, cleaning him in the shower, and applying some cream to his cock after shower. And also thank you kiss on his cock when he was dressed. After he left, she unlocked me and I came in a minute just by touching myself. Humiliated and enjoyed it.

How about asking the Bull what he likes over a d r i n k and then fulfilling that when he comes to do the wife? Seems simple enough instead of deciding what the cuck likes and then projecting it onto the Bull.

Last edited:
Back