Best time for her BBC

When would be the perfect time to introduce her to her first bull. I felt like I did it too quick. Should I allow her to go out alone with him? What is the best advice you can give me.

When would be the perfect time to introduce her to her first bull. I felt like I did it too quick. Should I allow her to go out alone with him? What is the best advice you can give me.
I know that this profile is not verified and completely new and blank, but the question is valid.

I have written before on this topic.

Here are things a REAL Bull can do for your wife
1. He will help your wife discover her deep seeded desires
2. He will not "compete" with the bf/husband for her love
3. He will focus on her needs
4. He will not "rush" sex
5. He will discuss and negotiate limits and boundaries before having sex (consent and negotiation is a REQUIREMENT for healthy sex)
6. He will make your woman "anticipate" being fucked good before she feels him penetrate her

The mental game of a bull is MORE important than the sexual game. Any guy with a big cock can fuck for 30-60 minutes. But "vanilla" guys pretending to be bulls, cannot mindfuck your woman.

I know that this profile is not verified and completely new and blank, but the question is valid.

I have written before on this topic.

Here are things a REAL Bull can do for your wife
1. He will help your wife discover her deep seeded desires
2. He will not "compete" with the bf/husband for her love
3. He will focus on her needs
4. He will not "rush" sex
5. He will discuss and negotiate limits and boundaries before having sex (consent and negotiation is a REQUIREMENT for healthy sex)
6. He will make your woman "anticipate" being fucked good before she feels him penetrate her

The mental game of a bull is MORE important than the sexual game. Any guy with a big cock can fuck for 30-60 minutes. But "vanilla" guys pretending to be bulls, cannot mindfuck your woman.
Mmmm

Sexual pleasure is all about living ...
that means you both started living early ...
Then, you may live long ...😍

Back