Best resort for a young couple?

Hi there!

Me and my girlfriend decided to finally book a trip to a swinger resort to explore our fantasy in Cancun or Jamaica. We are 22 and 24, so we’d like to know what resort would be recommended for us, as I understood that some of them are mainly addressed to older people.

We would feel comfortable with crowds between 18 and 50 y old and, of course, with some black guys.
PS: We wanna see big tits there haha

Any recommendations?

Attachments

• 904C3A66-D343-4EBA-9B65-22DE6C1A8A1B.jpeg
    904C3A66-D343-4EBA-9B65-22DE6C1A8A1B.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 291
  • 9E07B610-EFD4-4EBA-9C4F-CDA5E94E20C0.jpeg
    9E07B610-EFD4-4EBA-9C4F-CDA5E94E20C0.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 283
We have gone to Desire Pearl 2 times and are going for our 3rd trip in April, 2023. It is an awesome experience! Like most clothing optional/lifestyle resorts, you get age ranges all across the board. 20's-60's. The only thing I wish was different about Desire Pearl is that I wish that there was more BBC there. Feel free to message me if you want further details.

We have gone to Desire Pearl 2 times and are going for our 3rd trip in April, 2023. It is an awesome experience! Like most clothing optional/lifestyle resorts, you get age ranges all across the board. 20's-60's. The only thing I wish was different about Desire Pearl is that I wish that there was more BBC there. Feel free to message me if you want further details.
Thanks for this info. We have always wondered what Desire is like.

Thanks for the info. Hm, the main factor for us is also BBC

Hi,
I think it depends on what are you looking for. If you want to play with another couples only and avoid singles probably Desire resorts could fit on you, I've been with my girlfriend to both of them in Puerto Morelos (MX).
First time we were at Desire Riviera Maya in September 2019, the couples ages were between 30s-40s and we were 26 years old, we were the youngest couple but we enjoy the vibes. Last year we visited Pearl and ages were older around 40s but still some young couples there.
In case you want to play with singles I recommend you Temptations in Cancun. Although, by the end of last year they've opened new two resorts in Punta Cana: Temptations Miches (as Cancun) and Grand Miches (couples only as Desire).
We want to visit both of them next year and also have pending to visit Hedo in Jamaica. I expect this post helps you :)

Last edited:
Back