Best position ?

Oh yes, I am. Thanks for this compliment. ;) I must confess I had about 30. ;) Is this to much ? ;)
You are a proud white lady, wish I was married with u! 30 is a good number but never enough. cuz you need the protein from black seed by emptying their balls inside ur mouth or ur wombs! pls, don't stop exploiting those black meats. Remember Europe is richer when she exploits african sources....

You are a proud white lady, wish I was married with u! 30 is a good number but never enough. cuz you need the protein from black seed by emptying their balls inside ur mouth or ur wombs! pls, don't stop exploiting those black meats. Remember Europe is richer when she exploits african sources....
Oh yes, I need the protein from black seed. I can´t get enough of it. I love it on my body and in my mouth. I need it.;)And I love it when a black bull empties his balls for me. ;) You know a lot about white ladies, don´t you ? ;)

Oh yes, I need the protein from black seed. I can´t get enough of it. I love it on my body and in my mouth. I need it.;)And I love it when a black bull empties his balls for m e. ;) You know a lot about white ladies, don´t you ? ;)
I don't know if I know a lot about white ladies but something is simple! You want to buy a kind of fruit and you see two of that fruit. One of them is colorless, fade, weak and dry and petit and the other one is big, chubby, fruitful, juicy, colorful, fullfilling. It is from such plentiful lands... So which one would you prefer? Or you are in a grocery shop and you are hungry. You see one chicken sausage which is thin and fake but another side you see a dark thick fat salaami... what would you choose?

Also my other speciality.

I love how deep you can go on doggie and this one.

th_4942123.jpg

i have 3 1 she has to ride and be able to sit and cum all over it
2 i gota have some doggy so i can dig deep and then pound it out
3 her on her back ,with me on top or me in it side ways so i can stroke her til she shakes and squirts

Attachments

• 216.JPG
    216.JPG
    785.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 251.JPG
    251.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
  • 267.JPG
    267.JPG
    915.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 321.JPG
    321.JPG