Best position ?

Another thing would be getting the wife on some leather-type swing and fucking her as she dangles from it.

I fantasize about my wife taking BBC in several positions.

In a bathroom at work or at a bar for a quickie: Doggy style bent over the sink with her skirt pulled up and her thong down around her knees.

In a hotel with a stranger, her on top and leaning down to feed him one of her beautiful tits.

With a regular bull, missionary, her ankles locked around his back and her hands on his muscular thrusting ass, urging him deeper in her married cunt while he kisses her passionately.

I fantasize about my wife taking BBC in several positions.

In a bathroom at work or at a bar for a quickie: Doggy style bent over the sink with her skirt pulled up and her thong down around her knees.

In a hotel with a stranger, her on top and leaning down to feed him one of her beautiful tits.

With a regular bull, missionary, her ankles locked around his back and her hands on his muscular thrusting ass, urging him deeper in her married cunt while he kisses her passionately.
Yes, so hot. With him eventually filling her married pussy with his seed.

Try "chicken in a basket". The woman is in a basket suspended on rope. The basket has a hole in the bottom. The woman positions herself in the basket with her pussy over the hole. The basket is lowered onto the bulls cock. Instead of thrusting the basket basket is slowly rotated. Had that in Taipei a lot of years ago. I cum so hard I thought I blew my balls off.

Back