Best places for a BBC to meet cougars , older QOS

Over the years, I had sex with a number of black men who I met on Craigslist when it allowed for sexy personal posts. Bars/clubs are a good place to meet young women. Older women do not go to clubs as often as they used to when young. These days, I suppose grocery stores might work. But you have to be comfortable flirting without over doing it. Walmart is a great place to score. My personal bias here... but Walmart is the best microcosm of society... where you will see all types... including slutty women; some of who dress and act the part, but also some who hide it well. Remember, women don't stare at men they are attracted to (that is a man's thing). Women glance and look away, play with their hair, etc.

Over the years, I had sex with a number of black men who I met on Craigslist when it allowed for sexy personal posts. Bars/clubs are a good place to meet young women. Older women do not go to clubs as often as they used to when young. These days, I suppose grocery stores might work. But you have to be comfortable flirting without over doing it. Walmart is a great place to score. My personal bias here... but Walmart is the best microcosm of society... where you will see all types... including slutty women; some of who dress and act the part, but also some who hide it well. Remember, women don't stare at men they are attracted to (that is a man's thing). Women glance and look away, play with their hair, etc.
I love Wally World here in Destin Fla

Depends on what you're looking for. If you're fishing for something in particular you have to know what it is. For the most part you have to keep your eyes open and not be trying to grab every ass that you see walk by with older women because they notice that ish. Hell if you strike up a conversation at the park you'll find them. Grocery store.. Hell yes mature women enjoy cook! Gym... Definitely because they know a good sweat is sexy. Just don't be that guy that thirst and you'll be alright

Back