Best place for a gangbang honeymoon in USA?

Blondbunny

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Australia
So we were thinking somewhere tropical but we now like the idea of going to New York where there’s loads of black guys.

Does anyone have any recommendations of beautiful American cities where we can explore during the day then go back to the hotel and have me gangbanged all night followed by a good feed and great nightlife? Haha

So we were thinking somewhere tropical but we now like the idea of going to New York where there’s loads of black guys.

Does anyone have any recommendations of beautiful American cities where we can explore during the day then go back to the hotel and have me gangbanged all night followed by a good feed and great nightlife? Haha
Wherever you decide, let me know.

I am a huge New Orleans fan. I find southern men to be very sexy and welcoming

Come to Chicago

i will ask where r u currently ?

New York for sure.its the city that never sleeps.wink

I have been 2 over the last 7 months one was in ohio at a party we went to it was nice , the best one was in ky. on nov. 17, the husband gave me surprise gang bang for our 25 anniversary , he set it on all by his self , we went out for dinner when we got home they were 4 naked guys setting on the couch waiting for me,,,, """""" SURPRISE """"" I got to say that was my best anniversary every

Back