A club or place for bbc gangbang in Europe?

In the Netherlands there are several clubs that periodically have these kind of theme nights. Also there are people organising private bbc gangbangs. I can ask my bf to check agenda’s of those clubs. Feel free to reach out with your travel dates so he can check what’s going on

In the Netherlands there are several clubs that periodically have these kind of theme nights. Also there are people organising private bbc gangbangs. I can ask my bf to check agenda’s of those clubs. Feel free to reach out with your travel dates so he can check what’s going on
Wil graag meer weten

Better than Moon City is Star City right in front of it 50 meters away across the road.
Star City has a lot more black guys and is cheap to enter. You go there first , if you don’t like it , leave the club and go across the street to Moon city, as some single women do ( for them it’s free entrance).

Hi there,
Me and my husband are planning to visit Europe soon. Do you recommend any place or club we can meet some african gentlemen. We want to try interracial gangbang. Which country or which city we should visit?
I have had a great time at Cap d'Agde in the South of France in summer. Literally all the cock I wanted but not many blacks.

I have had a great time at Cap d'Agde in the South of France in summer. Literally all the cock I wanted but not many blacks.
Plenty of couples, men and women at Agde. It’s a holiday resort so people who can afford holidays go there. Blacks prefer to holiday in their African home towns visiting relatives - if they can afford it, otherwise they stay in the French urban centers where they live. That’s why you have few blacks in Cap d’Agde.

Back