Best Phoenix AZ Metro Hotwife Hookup Spot?

Hey there! We just recently relocated to Gilbert, AZ and here to stay for a while. We are from the Chicagoland area. If you are a well hung, seasoned black bull that would love to get in this married hotwife pussy, peep our profile and let us know. We only connect w/ real profiles so if you're not verified - you should be. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi iam Nick nice looking hung thick Latin available here in Scottsdale also from Illinois

Hi! Me and my wife are begginers in the lifestyle, do you have any suggestions for us? Like places arround tempe or gilbert az where we can go and experience more of the lifestyle
Well there's a few but not near you there's club encounter's adult swingers club not bad

Hi! Me and my wife are begginers in the lifestyle, do you have any suggestions for us? Like places arround tempe or gilbert az where we can go and experience more of the lifestyle
Encounter and Discretions are the clubs in the area but, kinda grimey and shitty. You may wanna try chat app groups and see if there's any meet n greets for the month. Usually one or 2 per month

Hey baby. I just moved to phx. I’m looking for some nice pussy to get my dick wet with. Are you interested?
hate to burst your bubble, but not all of those photos on her profile are the same girl. Most are the same girl, but some are someone else.
Not sure if the video is real either.
So I would verify that its even a woman that created the account before you start trying to bust a nut.

Hi @hungteacher !
Not from AZ but we happened to see that you have experience setting up parties for couples and gentlemen/bulls. Any chance we could chat? We’re looking to start ongoing parties for couples and bulls on West Coast Nor Cal area and we would love to chat with someone who’s successfully set up parties before.
Thx for your time!!!

Hey there! We just recently relocated to Gilbert, AZ and here to stay for a while. We are from the Chicagoland area. If you are a well hung, seasoned black bull that would love to get in this married hotwife pussy, peep our profile and let us know. We only connect w/ real profiles so if you're not verified - you should be. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello from Jacot

Attachments

• IMG_7536.jpeg
    IMG_7536.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7535.jpeg
    IMG_7535.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 0
Back