Best Phoenix AZ Metro Hotwife Hookup Spot?

xxx_couple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Hey there! We just recently relocated to Gilbert, AZ and here to stay for a while. We are from the Chicagoland area. If you are a well hung, seasoned black bull that would love to get in this married hotwife pussy, peep our profile and let us know. We only connect w/ real profiles so if you're not verified - you should be. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Hey there! We just recently relocated to Gilbert, AZ and here to stay for a while. We are from the Chicagoland area. If you are a well hung, seasoned black bull that would love to get in this married hotwife pussy, peep our profile and let us know. We only connect w/ real profiles so if you're not verified - you should be. Looking forward to hearing from you.

View attachment 4389113
Greetings! Check your inbox.

View attachment 4389113
Welcome guys. Im a recent transplant myself. I have been talking to a few couples and women in the area about creating a fun group. If you guys are interested at all. My hope is that if we get enough women and couples involved, that we can do a strategic vetting of the bulls in AZ so the women can just use this site to show off and not have to scrounge for dick anymore.

I had a group back on the east coast, I was involved in 2, one was a nyc hung mens group, and the other was @idowives group. He hosted monthly gatherings and he is a great mentor, friend and person on this site.

I can provide real references if you need them, I also have friends on this site you can chat with as well.

but welcome to the Valley of the Sun!

We just moved to Phoenix and interested in finding a hotwife hookup spot to grab drinks at and get picked up. Hip hop, Reggae or Jazz spots? Help a couple out!
Good luck guys
I have been talking to a few guys in AZ about starting a group, so wives dont have to go hunting so much. You can just text one of us and have a bull at your doorstep within an hour. I had a group like this back in NYC.

Good luck guys
I have been talking to a few guys in AZ about starting a group, so wives dont have to go hunting so much. You can just text one of us and have a bull at your doorstep within an hour. I had a group like this back in NYC.
Still have connects to your NYC group?

Still have connects to your NYC group?
A couple guys, yes. Im not sure how many people are aware, but NYC shut down for a LOONNG time. the streets were empty, restaurants, bars, everywhere was CLOSED. I left in July 2021, and Id say 50% of the businesses never Re-Opened. total devastation.

A couple guys, yes. Im not sure how many people are aware, but NYC shut down for a LOONNG time. the streets were empty, restaurants, bars, everywhere was CLOSED. I left in July 2021, and Id say 50% of the businesses never Re-Opened. total devastation.
I came during the pandemic (June 2020) so I was ushered into that devastation. But the city is back for sure. Slow but steady. Your guys still active? Looking for additions?

I’m at Phoenix too
welcome dancerss
Are you owned by the BBC that fucked you in your video?
I dont know if you are open to this, but if you are not owned, I am beginning sessions with a girl that goes to GCU. She wants to become my sub, but part of that she wants to find a girl around her age to become her "sister" and to share me and my cock. She would like to watch you take my cock, and vice versa. She wants to try and get her roommate to fuck me too, but she is very shy and nervous about talking to her about it, so she would like if her "sister" could bring it up to her roommate and so when I visit her dorm, I can fuck her or her roommate, whoever is in the room.

Let me know if this sounds like something you want.

We just moved to Phoenix and interested in finding a hotwife hookup spot to grab drinks at and get picked up. Hip hop, Reggae or Jazz spots? Help a couple out!
Come check out the Blue martini I would like to join you for drinks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210917-174149.png
    Screenshot_20210917-174149.png
    380 KB · Views: 175
Blue martini is hit or miss but is your best shot outside of some off the beat n path places.

go before 10 pm though

not as good as other blue martinis but it will do

View attachment 4389113
Thick Latin cock available

Greetings! Check your inbox.

View attachment 4389113
Hey what's up. I sent you a message. Nice fit

Back