Best IR video where wife expresses the most pleasure

My wife of 30 years, pretty much BBC only the last 5 years, taking black cock and white cock for past 8 years but pretty much weened off the white ones now.....I think she’s pretty happy I stayed after it so hard and talked her into this lifestyle she was reluctant to explore.....she loves getting fucked by her BBC boyfriends and takes black cock regularly, this week alone she’s been fucked by 3 different black boyfriends and she’s in the bath now getting ready to go out today to entertain her 4th different bbc this week. You can see and hear why she loves fucking BBC, can you blame her??.......best decision we ever made, only one regret was not getting into this earlier, as in marrying me with the smell of cum on her breath as i “kissed the bride”and her panties soaking wet leaking bbc cum as she stood at the alter with me on our wedding day.

Attachments

• 698F7F30-95BC-40AE-B523-3D8779EE7B2D.MP4
    22.8 MB · Views: 2,145
My wife of 30 years, pretty much BBC only the last 5 years, taking black cock and white cock for past 8 years but pretty much weened off the white ones now.....I think she’s pretty happy I stayed after it so hard and talked her into this lifestyle she was reluctant to explore.....she loves getting fucked by her BBC boyfriends and takes black cock regularly, this week alone she’s been fucked by 3 different black boyfriends and she’s in the bath now getting ready to go out today to entertain her 4th different bbc this week. You can see and hear why she loves fucking BBC, can you blame her??.......best decision we ever made, only one regret was not getting into this earlier, as in marrying me with the smell of cum on her breath as i “kissed the bride”and her panties soaking wet leaking bbc cum as she stood at the alter with me on our wedding day.
Hot story but I can’t see the attachment

L
I’ll try to post one of a real Hotwire, my wife, taking bbc and loving it this weekend. I think I have some I can post or edit them so I can so y’all can here a real, happily married white wife in a long term marriage moaning and grinding her hips taking black cock in her married pussy. As real as it gets.[/QUO
Looking forward to seeing it!

Everyone should watch this....this is the perfect BBC session. Starts slow and sensual, licks her until she is nearly out of her mind with lust, then slow deep penetration that builds and builds thru a couple of her orgasms until he is pounding her, holding her down, a little soft *******....and she can't get enough of it. This is how you turn a good wife into an owned black cock slut.
I know i replied to your comment before, but wanted to let you know I PMed you a litter bit ago... Hope to hear back from you, we should chat.
Thanks again for that awesome compliment on me and my vid...I'd really love to show you the same!

Back