Best erotic novels on interracial hotwives

Oh yes, they are annoying, you don't have to tell me that. A lot of times I wish I could ring their necks if only I knew where they reside at. And yes, Literotica ought to have thought of doing something about that, but I doubt they will. Majority of the readers there prefer being anonymous, and asking them to register... I even doubt most of them even know how to register.

I've been to Literotica. The white males on that site HATE 'Interracial' (BM/WF).

The fact that Literotica does not screen or delete those hateful and vitriolic racist comments, is probably because the owners/moderators of Literotica endorse those comments.

I've been to Literotica. The white males on that site HATE 'Interracial' (BM/WF).

The fact that Literotica does not screen or delete those hateful and vitriolic racist comments, is probably because the owners/moderators of Literotica endorse those comments.

No, I think that they are more interested in more views on the site than the authors that make the site possible. I would seriously doubt that they endorse these jerks.

Literitica has an editorial policy that is very restrictive for authors, especially anyone trying to write anything based on reality in Africa.

I now use the site: www,storiesonline.net

This is a free site, despite their attempts to persudae people to sign up for 'premier' membership.

My own stories are found by clicking on 'authors' and looking up 'expatdad'

Only five of those stories are complete fiction. However I have expanded and fleshed out stories and An African Seduction has some changes to hide identies as indeed do most of the stories.

I have spent years of trying to get my wife interested in doing a black guy. Recently I bought her some erotic novels on Amazon about interracial hotwifing (black studding) and now she seems to be more interested in trying it than ever before.

I want to buy her some more books but most of the books I have bought so far she didn’t really like that much.

The ones she seemed to like the most and got her into talking about doing a black guy for real were:

1.) Sharing Destiny by Taylor Thomas
2.) Black Obsession by Melissa Dubban
3.) Black Curiosity by Melissa Dubban

She especially liked Sharing Destiny because it showed how having a black boyfriend while still being married can actually improve a marriage.

Does anybody else know of any good books I could buy her?

Nice list thanks!

Literitica has an editorial policy that is very restrictive for authors, especially anyone trying to write anything based on reality in Africa.

I now use the site: www,storiesonline.net

This is a free site, despite their attempts to persudae people to sign up for 'premier' membership.

My own stories are found by clicking on 'authors' and looking up 'expatdad'

Only five of those stories are complete fiction. However I have expanded and fleshed out stories and An African Seduction has some changes to hide identies as indeed do most of the stories.

If anyone enjoys reading Interracial Erotica, I very highly recommend you going to storiesonline.net to read Expatdads
stories. These are some of the best stories I've ever read and sure wish he would write more...lol

If anyone enjoys reading Interracial Erotica, I very highly recommend you going to storiesonline.net to read Expatdads
stories. These are some of the best stories I've ever read and sure wish he would write more...lol

Thanks but I work and I travel and i live life and write when I have a coherent spare moment but I do enjoy writing and have a lot more to write!

Actually, I think they even made a Mandingo movie out of the book. I have been meaning to buy the movie even though it supposedly ends very badly for everyone involved. Apparently, the book has an even worse ending with people dying.

Why is it that so many mainstream books and movies having to do with Hotwifing have to have a bad ending? It's almost like the Hollywood morality police have to ruin a hot story by turning it into a cautionary tale. Does anybody know of a movie about Interracial Hotwifing or even Hotwifing in general that doesn't end with someone dying as some kind of punishment for their indiscretions?

I suppose if they made a movie like that, every white wife in the country would be looking for a hung black bull.
Mandingo was made in the 1960s and stars James Mason. If you have Netflix streaming it is available there

Mandingo was made in the 1960s and stars James Mason. If you have Netflix streaming it is available there
My husband said that was the movie that made him start thinking about watching black men and white women. I think I will watch it now ;)

My husband said that was the movie that made him start thinking about watching black men and white women. I think I will watch it now ;)
Sorry, my mistake. The film was made in 1975. I was thinking it was earlier. Anyway, I am old enough to recall that when it was released many theatres around the country refused to show it. No theatres in my state, North Carolina and most other Southern and Midwestern states, would show it. I saw it years later on VCR. It is quite tame by today's standards but if you put yourself back in time and watch it - it's kinda sexy. Worth seeing just for it's anthropological value. I just checked Netflix. It's not available on the streaming service but is on their dvd service. By the way, there's another film from the same period called 100 Rifles (1969). It's a western. There is one sex scene between Raquel Welch when she was at her sexiest and Jim Brown when he had just retired from the NFL and was in top physical shape. That is STILL a hot scene and there isn't even any nudity. Check it out if you can find it

Sorry, my mistake. The film was made in 1975. I was thinking it was earlier. Anyway, I am old enough to recall that when it was released many theatres around the country refused to show it. No theatres in my state, North Carolina and most other Southern and Midwestern states, would show it. I saw it years later on VCR. It is quite tame by today's standards but if you put yourself back in time and watch it - it's kinda sexy. Worth seeing just for it's anthropological value. I just checked Netflix. It's not available on the streaming service but is on their dvd service. By the way, there's another film from the same period called 100 Rifles (1969). It's a western. There is one sex scene between Raquel Welch when she was at her sexiest and Jim Brown when he had just retired from the NFL and was in top physical shape. That is STILL a hot scene and there isn't even any nudity. Check it out if you can find it
According to my husband the guy who played the lead was a heavyweight boxer named Ken Norton. He said he was very good fighter, but a lousy actor lol.

According to my husband the guy who played the lead was a heavyweight boxer named Ken Norton. He said he was very good fighter, but a lousy actor lol.
Your Husband is correct on both accounts. He couldn't act at all but I doubt the producers of the film hired him for his command of Shakespeare..HaHa...He's basically shirtless throughout the film and he is matched with the teensy tiny British actress Susan George who won acclaim as Dustin Hoffman's wife in the ******* Sam Peckenpah film Straw Dogs where she is raped twice. As far as boxing, Ken Norton was indeed a terrific boxer. His world title match against Larry Holmes went 15 rounds and was a split decision for Holmes

Love that movie, and its been a long, long time since I saw it. Probably my first movie featuring Burt Reynolds.

Hollywood is always scared when it comes to paring a white woman with a Black man in sex scenes.

Back