Best dirty talk from her for you?

Sometimes she will describe what is going to happen, or makes up fantasy stories going into great detail about what the guys will do to her, or to me. It’s very sexy and gets me completely spaced out. When she does this and goes through it blow by blow, I pretty much don’t even need to be touched to cum. She has complete power in those moments.

Okay cucks, what do you like to hear her say just as you’re getting close to getting off? Something about you? Something about her Bull? What’s the best dirty talk she can do to tip you over the edge?
I like watching her fuck and telling me how good his cock is and touching places I never could.
But my favorite is listening to her as I lay nude on on the bed awaiting a handjob. She tells me how she loves how big black cocks fill her and make her cum, how her life would be so sad if she had to depend on my little penis for sex. She says it’s cute but it just can’t get the job done.
Then she looks down at my semi erection and she strokes it a few times and I spurt into hand...

Back