Best dildo for 1st time sissygasm?

Hey there. Going to attempt my first sissygasm this Friday night. I need advice on size and types of dildo to use for my first time. So far I have gone as far as inserting my middle finger all the way in but I feel I need a little more length and girth to hit my p spot properly. With one finger I could feel a slight build in pleasure but really looking to really build up to one of those leg shaking, body twitching orgasms that y’all keep banging on about lol

Hey there. Going to attempt my first sissygasm this Friday night. I need advice on size and types of dildo to use for my first time. So far I have gone as far as inserting my middle finger all the way in but I feel I need a little more length and girth to hit my p spot properly. With one finger I could feel a slight build in pleasure but really looking to really build up to one of those leg shaking, body twitching orgasms that y’all keep banging on about lol
This is me taking beautiful black dido wife watching amazing

Attachments

• 20210603_000831.jpg
    20210603_000831.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 20210603_000609.jpg
    20210603_000609.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
This is my favorite toy. Vibrates, has a thrusting ring, and warms up so you're not shoving a cold dildo in there.

After the initial insertion the thrusting ring provides some awesome thrusting action that you don't directly control and feels like a guy is forsing his way in that last little bit then fucking you.

Overall great set of easy to use features, especially for the price, vs dragging out and setting up the fucking machine. :devilish:

Last edited:
This is my favorite toy. Vibrates, has a thrusting ring, and warms up so you're not shoving a cold dildo in there.

After the initial insertion the thrusting ring provides some awesome thrusting action that you don't directly control and feels like a guy is forsing his way in that last little bit then fucking you.

Attachments

• 20210602_221323.jpg
    20210602_221323.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
There are plenty of guides for anal sex on the net. So I won' t repeat all the tips. If this is your first time out, go slow, don't be disappointed if you can't quite get there. And there is always room for more lube. Enjoy yourself. ;)

What works best for me is to take my time and listen and feel how my body responds. I use different toys and techniques. Yes and plenty of lube. At first I had a tendency to go fast and deep but later found it’s more about finding the right spot and pressure at first. After my first few sissygasms of the evening I can then go faster. Sissygasms are powerful for me as I shake, sweat and feel so relaxed afterwards. I no longer jerk off and am 100 % sissygasms. I allow at least 2 to 3 hours for them. Enjoy!

What works best for me is to take my time and listen and feel how my body responds. I use different toys and techniques. Yes and plenty of lube. At first I had a tendency to go fast and deep but later found it’s more about finding the right spot and pressure at first. After my first few sissygasms of the evening I can then go faster. Sissygasms are powerful for me as I shake, sweat and feel so relaxed afterwards. I no longer jerk off and am 100 % sissygasms. I allow at least 2 to 3 hours for them. Enjoy!
That is so true I do every day multiple times

Overall great set of easy to use features, especially for the price, vs dragging out and setting up the fucking machine. :devilish:
I will buy it, thanks for the advice

Hubby always says he gets that feeling like he’s gonna pee just before he goes into one. Good luck 👍

I love my Realistic Black Dildos, Going Solo- Riding the Black Dick, best for me is the Adam Dexter Dildo. My wife loves him so much too, we bought another one ! When my wife is pegging me i always have multipul orgasms with Mr Marcus.

Back