BEST CARIBBEAN ISLAND FOR BBC VACATION OTHER THAN JAMAICA?

July 29- Aug 5/22..here's further info.....https://room77life.com/ ......Glad you rode the scooter and what else....LOL...
You might laugh about scooters, what with them being small and not very fast. I did to. That was until I learned something. It was while I was riding a scooter that I realized all that I missed driving a car. So I slowed down while on vacation and took in all the sites. I even learned love the side roads.

Have seen Barbados and the Bahamas riding a scooter. So have three of my lady friends. Other trips include Italy, Turkey, Greece, Iceland, Scotland, parts of France, Spain. have found some of the best family restaurants in the world. Met some of the greatest people in the world.

Along the way we have met some great friends (mostly great vacation romance boy friends)

Please don’t knock scooters until you have taken a ride in the country. Lady friends have enjoyed their friends in fields, by streams, under bridges and on remote beaches in each of those countries. Boy I wish I had permission to post their pictures. Scooter sales would sky rocket.

waiting for covid to calm back down. Then it’s back to Iceland and the two French islands off Newfoundland.

We went to the Dominican republic back in 2016 and made some hot memories once we started going off the resort and mixing with the locals

The last time I went to the famous resort in Jamaica 🇯🇲 it was with one of my lady friend I set up. We lasted three days (our planned time) before moving on to Mexico. The phrase lasted was not because that was the length of our stay. It was because she found the people there drank way to much. A sign by the pool’ asking people to not have sex in the pool as the condoms were plugging the pool filters. As with being around drunks there were a few disagreements. Not a good time.

Now Mexico was a bit different. Yes there were drunks however not near as many. The resort kept the guests engaged in games. There was not near the pressure to just have sex. She did have sex a lot of it. Two or three different guys a day and usually one of these guys would join us for either the evening of some times the night.

what was funny was not one of the guys refused our request for one pubic hair which they watched me tie with one of hers then seal it in a small heart ❤️ shaped charm with epoxy. The charm was added to her ankle bracelet. Most of the guys asked that I make one for them thought they wore theirs around their neck. We also asked for pictures and contact info. Only one guy said no. Later we exchanged photos of our time there with each of the guys. Mostly it was through e-mail. Those that gave us home addresses got signed framed 8 x 10 photos. Sorry none were too risqué all were safe for work type photos.

have returned to this resort a few times since. We always let those guys know we are going. Have seen about 1/2 of the guys at least twice more. About 1/2 of these guys bring a friend with them when they return. Some times they being more than one friend and one brought his brother as a graduation present. The brother got special attention for graduating and to encourage him to continue with his education. Then covid hit.
Are you living in Mexico?

Back