Best bar in Cleveland?

Yes, this is an older crowd. You are less likely to have people used their smartphone to record you. The bar is classy, clean and dark to get some physical action in the club. Never seen a fight there. Dress code is actually present there so you are less likely to see people in gym wear. You are less likely to be harassed in the booths or on the dance floor. You can even walk the hotel some and get action in some spots like the parking lot (when dark), the staircase (yes) and even bathroom not by the lobby but closer on the first floor.

But if you want a younger crowd of standbyers with cellphones or fake swingers I call "flingers" hey there are alot of more options.

Trust me.

Be safe out there .

Single friendly? For Females you get a discounted or free admission. Males you pay more than couples in most cases. The days of hotel parties in the area has died some but some private more discreet functions still exist.

Single friendly? For Females you get a discounted or free admission. Males you pay more than couples in most cases. The days of hotel parties in the area has died some but some private more discreet functions still exist.
Thanks and yes I was curious on single men for the wife.

Yes it is, but there is something very erotic about my wife being pick up in a regular bar over a swing club. The bar pickups are more exciting for us.

Bumping this ancient thread.

We've heard reallllly mixed things re : Impulse. We've heard it's a good hookup bar but others say it's now like an elderly club? Anyone know what the deal is nowadays? Or have other suggestions for non swinger club places?

Last edited:
Back