Benefits of connecting with other cuckold couples

Hi all I’m Sam 40m fit guy. I’ve been in and out of the lifestyle for several years and have been fortunate enough to have had many fun experiences. Wanted to reach out to the crowd about something. Awhile back, I connected a cuck/Hotwife couple with another that I knew in their area. They hit it off and have all mentioned to me that their interaction with the other couple has helped in getting more comfortable in this dynamic. So my question- do other cuck/Hotwife couples actively seek others like themselves for irl meets, friendship, guidance, companionship etc?
Great job Sam!!

I always encourage couples to talk to other couples. I also have helped many single cuckold/beta guys make friends with other betas. One of the women that I trained originally to be a cock slut, but now she is a Domme and trains cuckolds - she runs a group for beta guys on a different site. Its a good idea for people who like the same things and want the same relationship dynamic to be friends. I don't see why people would purposely isolate themselves from others. Its just a bad idea.

We definatley also looking for other couples for face to face meetings for drinks and chat to to interact with other couples with same outlook. We are in Reno NV area but also often in Nor Cal/Bay Area and in Vegas 4-8 times per year.

Back