Belarus Babe!

natashacuck

Male
From
UK
Hi all reading,

Just a quick note of introduction of myself and wife Natasha who is originally from Belarus. Unknown to me when we first met, she had a real curiosity for black guys which seems to be common to many girls of former Soviet Union.

We later moved to UK where we over time each learnt of the other's interests, it was quite gradual process rather than sudden so she wasn't really shocked when I asked (pleaded!) with her to have sex with a black guy whilst I watched.

It's fair to say Natasha is a "good girl" generally, although she did have 6-7 cocks before me so is not completely innocent. Once she understood I was serious she eventually agreed to try it...but with one proviso.

Interracial sex is still quite a taboo in her country and although risk was small, she was not prepared to risk her mom finding out (told you she was good girl!). So we waited until her mom passed away.

We are still quite inexperienced; she's only been with two black guys so far, once just a fling but the other more regular. We've had a break, but now hope to have some more liaisons.

Other than that we're just a normal couple!

Hi all reading,

Just a quick note of introduction of myself and wife Natasha who is originally from Belarus. Unknown to me when we first met, she had a real curiosity for black guys which seems to be common to many girls of former Soviet Union.

We later moved to UK where we over time each learnt of the other's interests, it was quite gradual process rather than sudden so she wasn't really shocked when I asked (pleaded!) with her to have sex with a black guy whilst I watched.

It's fair to say Natasha is a "good girl" generally, although she did have 6-7 cocks before me so is not completely innocent. Once she understood I was serious she eventually agreed to try it...but with one proviso.

Interracial sex is still quite a taboo in her country and although risk was small, she was not prepared to risk her mom finding out (told you she was good girl!). So we waited until her mom passed away.

We are still quite inexperienced; she's only been with two black guys so far, once just a fling but the other more regular. We've had a break, but now hope to have some more liaisons.

Other than that we're just a normal couple!

Welcome to the community hope you will have lots of fun

Welcome to this Black-on-White world! I have been to Minsk a couple of time and did some really juicy beautiful girls there and in Europe. Once they taste the Black diamond stretching deep inside, they're hooked up.

Great to have you here!

Natasha plans to visit Minsk later this year, first time in ages. She'll be on her own, no ******* so have encouraged her to have fun while she's away. Doubt there will be opportunity to meet any black guys during visit, so have been suggesting her to meet up with former lover with big cock who lives there. Would make for some interesting Skype chat if she decides to see him!

Covid pandemic sadly has caused Natasha to postpone her trip, probably until Spring next year. But more positively she has been in contact with her former lover to let him know she'll be visiting and suggesting to meet up. Unsurprisingly, he is very keen. He's asked if I know that they plan to meet and she's told him I'm encouraging her to have fun. I just can't wait now for it to happen and to get a call to say she's been a "naughty girl".

I have been with one Belorussian girl in my life. Met her in Germany . . . she saw me and said she wanted some "chocolate" . . . fucked her twice (including in her pink, blonde, asshole), and it was all good!

Back