Being shared by your bull

Rikochan

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
ME, US
Now that I’m really seriously getting started, I had a few questionsbout one of my big hotwife fantasies: being shared by my bull.

So, first: have you ever been shared by a bull?

How long after you got started up with your bull thing until the first time he shared you?

Did your bull negotiate this ahead of time, just tell you it was GOING to happen ahead of time, or completely surprise you?

If you have rules or understandings about future sharing by bull, what are they?

Amy other advice for a hotwife who fantasy this is?

Now that I’m really seriously getting started, I had a few questionsbout one of my big hotwife fantasies: being shared by my bull.

So, first: have you ever been shared by a bull?

How long after you got started up with your bull thing until the first time he shared you?

Did your bull negotiate this ahead of time, just tell you it was GOING to happen ahead of time, or completely surprise you?

If you have rules or understandings about future sharing by bull, what are they?

Amy other advice for a hotwife who fantasy this is?
Unfortunately not yet, but it's been a huge fantasy, like her going on a date with a bull that ends at his place where he has other guys over to watch football and she gets passed around like a party favor.

I think for us, once we establish trust in our bull we let him lead the way and decide how he wants her. Our main rule is always that if she feels in any way uncomfortable about the situation, she can decide to stop everything in an instant.

My wife has been shared by several of her BFs. The time lines vary and some, we think, just want to see if she will and others want to show off her and their power over her. No matter why, she usually enjoys it. One of her best times ever was with 3 brothers for a long weekend.

Unfortunately not yet, but it's been a huge fantasy, like her going on a date with a bull that ends at his place where he has other guys over to watch football and she gets passed around like a party favor.

I think for us, once we establish trust in our bull we let him lead the way and decide how he wants her. Our main rule is always that if she feels in any way uncomfortable about the situation, she can decide to stop everything in an instant.
Good luck on this...we hope you'll keep us posted!

My wife has been shared by several of her BFs. The time lines vary and some, we think, just want to see if she will and others want to show off her and their power over her. No matter why, she usually enjoys it. One of her best times ever was with 3 brothers for a long weekend.
Interesting! Did the bulls tell her ahead of time it was going to happen?

Interesting! Did the bulls tell her ahead of time it was going to happen?
Yes with a couple exceptions where it was sort of spontaneous and agreed to by both. Like one night, she and her then BF were in a dance club and 2 young Air ******* trainees were really hitting on her and her BF told her she needed to do her patriotic duty. LOL. He called me to get my approval which, of course, was quickly given. She had a fun night.

The wife has several "regular" Bulls. Two of which have shared her with friends. We have been playing with both for a while. One over 5 years and the other over 3. All involved know ahead of time, including myself. There have been a couple times the Bull and I plan a surprise for the wife.
Very nice, thanks for sharing that info about sharing! Could you tell a little bit about the surprises you planned? :)

Very nice, thanks for sharing that info about sharing! Could you tell a little bit about the surprises you planned? :)
Well, one was with her Boyfriend. She has been seeing him over 5 years now. He has a 5 bedroom boat in Fla. She goes down there a couple times a year with him. He does small charter cruises with people for 3-7 days. One time she was going down there to take some down time with him. He had told me that he was lining up a "swinger cruise" with 4 couples that he plays with down there regularly. She didn't know of the "special" cruise goers on this trip, until she got on the boat. (FYI - She LOVES multiple partners)

Well, one was with her Boyfriend. She has been seeing him over 5 years now. He has a 5 bedroom boat in Fla. She goes down there a couple times a year with him. He does small charter cruises with people for 3-7 days. One time she was going down there to take some down time with him. He had told me that he was lining up a "swinger cruise" with 4 couples that he plays with down there regularly. She didn't know of the "special" cruise goers on this trip, until she got on the boat. (FYI - She LOVES multiple partners)
This sounds like a very good surprise!

Happens all the time with Jas. She has been used by our carpet fitter and afterwards his apprentice, the builder and then his crew that were upgrading our home, a bell boy and later his pals at a swanky hotel, and a senior scout troop...the list goes on. She loves being passed around and having me clean her up after, the hot little slut....yum!

pops

Back