Being fucked in Front of people

My wife and I was having a ******* with this black guy in a beach pub. We walked out the pub, near the water where it was dark. They started to kiss. Things were going hotter and my wife told me to watch and let them know if anybody came close. He laid down on the sand while she gave him a blowjob. Then she started riding him. Suddenly I saw 6 people walking on the beach towards us, 4 guys and 2 girls. I told my wife and her lover but she kept bouncing on him and did not answer back. These guys were shocked and enjoyed the show until my wife's bull cam inside her. I guess the most shocking thing was when they finished, my wife pull down her gown, grabbed her panties with one hand and with her other hand held mine and told me - chuckling - to get out of there. They were not expecting her to walk out of there with me.

My wife got fucked in front of a crowd at the green door in Vegas
we went to the green door in Vegas a few years ago, similar circumstance. she found someone that she wanted to hook up with but the 'audience' was a bit demanding and wouldn't allow her to enjoy. unfortunately, she called it a night.

Who, Has been fucked by one or more black guys, In front of an audience of couples, singles men and woman.
And how large was your audience. ???
The wife has numerous times. I’ve mentioned it in other threads but we became very close with a couple who had swung for several years and then almost exclusively turned cuckold for the last 10+. The first time was with them as myself and the other husband watched three bulls fuck our two wives.

Over time but specifically through them we’ve become friends with four other couples. Including myself the most onlookers has been 8 by my best recollection as we had two single male friends who joined in the entertainment. I’m subjective but there’s not too much better than other cucks and other white guys watching your wife get fulfilled.

As for my wife being the lone female present it’s three including me.

Back