Being fucked in Front of people

Who, Has been fucked by one or more black guys, In front of an audience of couples, singles men and woman.
And how large was your audience. ???
Not me, though I did fuck an Equadorian a couple of weeks ago whilst his Sudanese friend slept in the next room. I was incredibly turned on by the fact that there was someone else listening. So what it must be like to have people actually watching, I can only imagine.

Hubby and I were in a swingers club. This past New Years we went to their annual gala in Atlanta. We checked in at the hotel where the event was held an$ went to the bar. My QOS ankle tattoo was notice almost immediately. Hubby went to the bar to talk to a girl and I had a couple come over. After some honest conversation and a few drinks I went up with them to their suite. when we went in there was another couple there. They had all had hooked up earlier. The hubby and wife who picked me up explained her man had not gotten off yet because the other man had fucked her. Anyway the couple with me took me in the bedroom and laid me back on the bed. I thoroughly enjoyed them. Eventually it was hubby taking care of me with wifey and the other couple watching and masterbating.

I went to a poker party with my BBC, leaving hubby at our hotel. It was a dress-up affair (men in tuxes). Five BBCs and five married white women. When we arrived at the host’s mansion, I was asked to remove my panties and lay them on the piano top with others. That set the tone for the night.
The men were playing a variation of high stakes strip poker. Whoever won a hand got to ask one of the women to remove a clothing item or perform an act on him or one of the other wives. It got very interesting for the women, several of whom, including me, were getting to know each other very well. 😊
At the end of the game the winner got to pick his choice of the five women. The other men got to match panties from the piano with the woman who wore them. The host chose my panties. He told me I could have his winnings, but I was his for the rest of the evening. I felt like such a whore. Whatta thrill. He fucked me in every imaginable place in the mansion and position as the others watched, including my lover. God it was so sensual, fucking this guy in a room full of people. When he was done with me, another guy who had been watching me all evening fucked me on a lounge near the pool.
When my lover returned me to the hotel the next morning I walked through the lobby wearing only my fuck-me heels and his tux jacket. (I have no idea what happened to my panties. 😂)
In the room, my husband asked how the night went. I threw the cash on the bed, smiled and said I love being a ******. 😊
Then my lover and I went to the bedroom and finished the game.

Back