Being fucked in Front of people

Very interesting.. Do you know if she got started before she got married or after.. And what was it that sparked her interest..?
It was after marriage. Not really sure what sparked interest aside he was probably paying attention to her at work and her husband was gone a lot working.

Who, Has been fucked by one or more black guys, In front of an audience of couples, singles men and woman.
And how large was your audience. ???
The first time I was put display was for my Black Bulls friends. Was I nervous at first yes but was not going to say no to my Bull he wanted them to watch so I did it and when it started I became very ok with it they all enjoyed watching as I was fucked and I loved it.

I loved when We were younger, and attended swingers gatherings,and both of us having sex with different partners ( In those days just white on white couples ).
Having sex with another Woman and watching my Wife in action with 1,2,3, or more males.
She was always enthusiastic and popular, We both loved it, but when She discovered the joys of very well hung black guys, really turned me on.
Her getting ready to go out, that ******* waiting for Her to come Home,
That first kiss, and the taste in Her mouth, All that cum still running out of Her, Her explaining about Her adventure , was all so exciting, for both of us.

Only in front of my husband, and a few times when a bull has watched my husband have sex with me after, which was fun for a change! Being watched took a little getting used to at first, but now I love it! The first time my husband shared me was more a threesome situation, so it didn’t really factor in. First time one on one with another guy, I was too nervous about it to have someone there watching, so I sent my husband out of the room. But then after that I got a little more comfortable with the whole idea of being watched, enough to have him there, and after a few more times, I started to get into showing off for him - that was really liberating for me sexually!

Only in front of my husband, and a few times when a bull has watched my husband have sex with me after, which was fun for a change! Being watched took a little getting used to at first, but now I love it! The first time my husband shared me was more a threesome situation, so it didn’t really factor in. First time one on one with another guy, I was too nervous about it to have someone there watching, so I sent my husband out of the room. But then after that I got a little more comfortable with the whole idea of being watched, enough to have him there, and after a few more times, I started to get into showing off for him - that was really liberating for me sexually!
Are you ready to be fucked in front of one (or more) of bull's friends?

Hubby and I attended a underground sex party (about 200 people there) few years ago. There are bars, food areas, dance floors and a stage. There is also a large screen in the room that shows the going ons on the stage. One activity that night was a bbc cock show off. I think there was maybe 7 or 8 guys with very large cocks on stage. They ask for husband and wife couples to come on stage. Including me and hubby, there is only 5 couples. I thought it would be more. They got chairs for the hubbys and the wife are ask to be the judge to see which cock wins. The girls were asked to touch, stroke and suck to begin with. We eliminated one because he unloaded into one to girls mouth too quickly. next we they all take turn fucking each of us. Everyone was watching us and its also on that big screen.

Who, Has been fucked by one or more black guys, In front of an audience of couples, singles men and woman.
And how large was your audience. ???
Both, my Wife and me where fucked, several times, by more than one black guy, in front of an audience. i think the biggest was about 200 people audience. In one of those meetings her Master blindfolded her and she was fucked by whoever wanted to fuck her (but me), without her being able to know who it was. A lot of her friends took the oportinutty to fuck her.

A few times a looong time ago. Never for a planned audience, and not intentionally in the middle of a party, for example. Sometimes though couch fun can get out of hand. Each time where there was morenthan one guy was in a room where people walked in or through, or were waiting or taking care of themselves.

Hubby and I attended a underground sex party (about 200 people there) few years ago. There are bars, food areas, dance floors and a stage. There is also a large screen in the room that shows the going ons on the stage. One activity that night was a bbc cock show off. I think there was maybe 7 or 8 guys with very large cocks on stage. They ask for husband and wife couples to come on stage. Including me and hubby, there is only 5 couples. I thought it would be more. They got chairs for the hubbys and the wife are ask to be the judge to see which cock wins. The girls were asked to touch, stroke and suck to begin with. We eliminated one because he unloaded into one to girls mouth too quickly. next we they all take turn fucking each of us. Everyone was watching us and its also on that big screen.
Sounds exciting,Where in the states was this?

Back