Being fucked in Front of people

We were on holiday in Paphos cyprus, every night Sammy dressed up this one night she was dressed just in mini skirt and halter top with red heels,and nothing under her skirt or top she had agreed to meet a waiter she had fucked two nights previously in a bar he worked at, we had bgeen drinking around the bars earlier, with her walking in a bar with me following 5 mins later, she was supposed meet this guy after he finished his shift about midnight,
we were in bar at about 10 30 pm and she was being chatted up by a cypriot guy, i was watching from about 20 ft away with my back to her looking in a mirror, i watched as he went to refill their glasses, and signaled to her it was getting time to move to meet her date, she just smiled back and nodded , he returned to the table and five minutes later they both got up and went out on the terrace at back of the bar i followed a few minutes later and saw them stood against some railings, and then him kissing her and before my eyes he slipped his cock in her standing there
two lads stood the other side of the terrace were watching as he humped her lifting her off the ground holding her under the backs of her knees, her arms locked round his neck he was in her for only a few minutes before he lowered her down and i watched him slip his cock back into his shorts, and a few minutes later she was back in the bar smiling over at me, a quick kiss between them and she was walking to the door
i caught up with her just outside, and we walked as she told me his spunk was running down her legs, we ducked into a side street and i fucked her against a low wall , i didnt last long much to her disapointment and i said wait until i get you back to the room,,,,,,,,,,,,intending to go straight back to our apartment as we walked towards
the bar where she was supposed to meet this other guy, i went to cross the street so that he wouldnt see us if he was waiting, as i went to cross she pulled back and said "i want some more cock you and that other guy were waste of time, i want good fucking,
she walked on while i walked the other side of the street
an hor later i was sitting on a stool in the bar watching those red heels in the air again with her third cock that night fucking her with a crowd of locals enjoying the show
i ended up going back to our apartment at 3 am alone and not seeing the dirty bitch until 9am the next morning
You have the hottest stories. It has to be tough after you nut and want to go home n she doesn't

We are from small area somewhat close to St. Louis. Every so often we would charter a bus and go clubbing and stuff. So we all sort of split up and meet back at bus at certain time.
One time my girlfriend wanted to dance about midway through the night. So we went to dance club pretty far from where bus was. After a few dances we got a ******* and sat down near dance floor.
We seen one of our friends wives dancing with two black men. We continued to watch and they had hands all over her. This went on for a time. Next thing you know her panties were coming down. Each fingered her. After a bit there were clearly fucking. Both guys took a turn and so did another guy that was on floor as well.
We talked to her after. She swore she didn't fuck them, but all of us knew she was lying. Her husband was nowhere to be found and of course didn't know. We teased her about it for years. Lol
Still one of the hottest things I have ever seen. She just wasn't one you would ever think would do that.

Who, Has been fucked by one or more black guys, In front of an audience of couples, singles men and woman.
And how large was your audience. ???
We went on a swingers cruise in June and were invited to one of the parties in the largest cabin I had ever seen. There were several members of the crew there and soon it turned into an orgy. Colleen had 2 split roast events with four of the black guys that were part of the crew. It was amazing watching her take all that massive black cock. Then next day I was on deck at one of the bars and one of the crew members that were there the night before was the bartender, he told me that he really enjoyed fucking my wife and that she was a great cocksucker. I told him she had had a lot of practice and we both laughed.

We are from small area somewhat close to St. Louis. Every so often we would charter a bus and go clubbing and stuff. So we all sort of split up and meet back at bus at certain time.
One time my girlfriend wanted to dance about midway through the night. So we went to dance club pretty far from where bus was. After a few dances we got a ******* and sat down near dance floor.
We seen one of our friends wives dancing with two black men. We continued to watch and they had hands all over her. This went on for a time. Next thing you know her panties were coming down. Each fingered her. After a bit there were clearly fucking. Both guys took a turn and so did another guy that was on floor as well.
We talked to her after. She swore she didn't fuck them, but all of us knew she was lying. Her husband was nowhere to be found and of course didn't know. We teased her about it for years. Lol
Still one of the hottest things I have ever seen. She just wasn't one you would ever think would do that.
You say your friend got fucked in the middle of the dance floor, not by one black guy but two..? Damn, what king of a club was it, and how was it ever allowed to happen without security or any other employees noticing what happened. The club could be shut down for allowing something like that to happen..
Not saying it’s not true but dry unusual to us anyway. We’ve been to a lot of clubs in our lives and have noticed a lot of heavy passionate scenes before, even during New Years Dve where it gets very heavy at times, but nothing like fucking in the middle of a dance floor.,, or did she get fucked by these two guys in a more secluded area of the dance club..?

You say your friend got fucked in the middle of the dance floor, not by one black guy but two..? Damn, what king of a club was it, and how was it ever allowed to happen without security or any other employees noticing what happened. The club could be shut down for allowing something like that to happen..
Not saying it’s not true but dry unusual to us anyway. We’ve been to a lot of clubs in our lives and have noticed a lot of heavy passionate scenes before, even during New Years Dve where it gets very heavy at times, but nothing like fucking in the middle of a dance floor.,, or did she get fucked by these two guys in a more secluded area of the dance club..?
It was actually 3. Probably one of their friends joined in at end. Security at the club's in st Louis are more concerned over fighting and violence. Not a consenting sex act. Besides the hid it fairly well and was off in dark corner. Yet I am quite sure my girlfriend and I were not the only ones that noticed.

Thanks for making it more clear to me. That was very daring of her. Btw, did you ever figure out where the husband was at the time and has he ever found out about it… Sorry for all the questions but I found your story very interesting..?
You’re not the only one!!

Thanks for making it more clear to me. That was very daring of her. Btw, did you ever figure out where the husband was at the time and has he ever found out about it… Sorry for all the questions but I found your story very interesting..?
No problem. Never knew where he was. He was for sure not in that club. Aside from that she begged us not to mention it. I do know he met at bus with everyone and was in seat beside her on the almost hour and a half ride home. Lol

Since you’ve talked to her did she ever say “why” black guys..? Did she say anything about having black fantasies or something.
And how long ago did this happen snd if she’s had any black cock since..?
I ask that question because I’ve never known a white woman having sex with a black guy only “once”. They always find a way to do it again.

Since you’ve talked to her did she ever say “why” black guys..? Did she say anything about having black fantasies or something.
And how long ago did this happen snd if she’s had any black cock since..?
I ask that question because I’ve never known a white woman having sex with a black guy only “once”. They always find a way to do it again.
Oh yes, she had been doing black guys for some time. Probably still is. I haven't seen her for some time. She told my girlfriend that she started with a guy from work and progressed from there

Back