Being completely owned by dominant black bull

Matt90md

Male
Although many of the cucks around here would take great pleasure and maybe already do take great pleasure in their wives getting drilled by a regular bull my fantasy goes a bit further..

My youngest baby (Samantha 19) is very mature for her age and quite close with my wife (Karen) they often party together, go on day trips and vacations and basically share everything. My wife has already agreed to take part in some cuckolding (lucky me) so Im currently unsure if shes shared any of that info with Samantha yet.. My ultimate fantasy is to have a dominant black stud with a bbc own my family and become master of my house. He would wear my wedding ring, sleep with Karen and Samantha, get them to wear bikinis around the house all day, he would make any rules or do anything he pleases while in the house.

As the servant I would bring the master beers as he's being serviced by the women of my house, cook meals for them, wash sheets and everyones clothes (would probably be busy with all the cum stains) and do or buy anything that the master requests..

Am I sick for having such a deep desire to have my whole family black owned??

Has anyone ever heard of someone having similar feelings?

Although many of the cucks around here would take great pleasure and maybe already do take great pleasure in their wives getting drilled by a regular bull my fantasy goes a bit further.....

Your fantasy isn't sick but if you plan to make it a reality you should take responsibility to ensure everyone involved is comfortable with the arrangement and stays healthy.
Young adults like Samantha typically don't want their sexuality mixed with their parent's but every situation and person is unique of course.

Although many of the cucks around here would take great pleasure and maybe already do take great pleasure in their wives getting drilled by a regular bull my fantasy goes a bit further..

My youngest baby (Samantha 19) is very mature for her age and quite close with my wife (Karen) they often party together, go on day trips and vacations and basically share everything. My wife has already agreed to take part in some cuckolding (lucky me) so Im currently unsure if shes shared any of that info with Samantha yet.. My ultimate fantasy is to have a dominant black stud with a bbc own my family and become master of my house. He would wear my wedding ring, sleep with Karen and Samantha, get them to wear bikinis around the house all day, he would make any rules or do anything he pleases while in the house.

As the servant I would bring the master beers as he's being serviced by the women of my house, cook meals for them, wash sheets and everyones clothes (would probably be busy with all the cum stains) and do or buy anything that the master requests..

Am I sick for having such a deep desire to have my whole family black owned??

Has anyone ever heard of someone having similar feelings?
Aggh..... Damn dude, I don't know about the wedding ring part! I mean, why be married in the first place of it means so little to you??

Back