Being A Cuclkold Husband Was The Best Sex Ever!!! continued

I got his attention by tapping on his pelvic area and he stepped back and I told him to look through the hole...I told her to take her clothes off so he could see her and then I told him I wanted to watch him fuck her. I pulled her towards the hole and told him to feel her and put a finger in her pussy and see how tight it is. He did and I got behind her and played with her nipples as he fingered her and she had an orgasm in seconds. I talked in her ear and said I think we found our guy and she said Yes! He followed us to our place and we found out he was 5' 11" tall and weighed 170 and had an 11" cock. I will never forget watching him enter her and hitting the bottom of her pussy and stretching it to the max and making her have so many orgasms I lost count!!! They fucked so hard that the mattress came off of the bed onto the floor. I cum 4 times watching them. This went on for two years until we moved back to Florida and later we divorced. But I had the most intense orgasms ever and so did she!!! And many times he would fuck her and hold his load back and then let me suck and eat it. Those were great sexual times.
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got his attention by tapping on his pelvic area and he stepped back and I told him to look through the hole...I told her to take her clothes off so he could see her and then I told him I wanted to watch him fuck her. I pulled her towards the hole and told him to feel her and put a finger in her pussy and see how tight it is. He did and I got behind her and played with her nipples as he fingered her and she had an orgasm in seconds. I talked in her ear and said I think we found our guy and she said Yes! He followed us to our place and we found out he was 5' 11" tall and weighed 170 and had an 11" cock. I will never forget watching him enter her and hitting the bottom of her pussy and stretching it to the max and making her have so many orgasms I lost count!!! They fucked so hard that the mattress came off of the bed onto the floor. I cum 4 times watching them. This went on for two years until we moved back to Florida and later we divorced. But I had the most intense orgasms ever and so did she!!! And many times he would fuck her and hold his load back and then let me suck and eat it. Those were great sexual times.

Too bad you did not have her breed.

Back