Beginning to end

After looking at some of the other threads about "Wives Havin Fun" and the one about "Exhausted after a Night of BBC", I got to thinking that what I really like seeing is the beginning to end set of pictures- like before where she's dressed, the foreplay, the action, the climaxes, and the aftermath.

Anyone willing to post sets like this? Preferably not pro or pro-am, if possible.

Nobody? I'd have thought a series of pictures documenting before, start, during, end, and aftermath of a BBC encounter would be something we'd all be for!

I agree with you totally,,,but sets like that thrive on imagefap, some of them consist of over 100 pix,,,so,,,
Oh, I know... Imagefap is just kind of like finding a needle in a haystack, that's all. I figured here we'd have some more "targeted" users for the sort of thing we all like.

Photos of my wife, from beginning to end:

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 72
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 77
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 72
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 76
Back