Beginner having Doubts -- help

nm1990

Male
Hi guys,
where to begin-- well my girlfriend has a really strong fantasy to fuck with a guy she knows from shortly before me (we're 2 years in a relationship now).

And i know she would also like to do threesomes, gangbang, just a lot of sex.

I am also a sex addict, but i dont have the monster dick size she craves.

She kind of offered me if she can have sex with other guys, we can also live out all my crazy fantasies in the bedroom.

And i think that could be fun! When i am horny i am really aroused by the thought of some huge dick fucking her and i can watch that whole thing!

But after cumming, i feel lost and sad and it seems like less of a good idea alltogether.

I am also not sure if cuckolding would actually advance my bedroom experiences or if it would be the "beginning of the end"

Any help appreciated

That sounds allot like how my wife and I started. My wife was very sexually active before we got together. She continued in her sexual activates after we stated dating. Some I knew other I did not. I didn't join in until we had been married almost a year, that was also the first time I got to watch as well. I have always been able to enjoy the fact that she could attract a man or men. My advise is you let her enjoy herself and be there for her because she may just do it with out you anyway. Being a cuck takes many forms. Sharing her is the first step. You don't have to go further unless you want. Judy my thoughts.

Hi guys,
where to begin-- well my girlfriend has a really strong fantasy to fuck with a guy she knows from shortly before me (we're 2 years in a relationship now).

She kind of offered me if she can have sex with other guys, we can also live out all my crazy fantasies in the bedroom.

And i think that could be fun! When i am horny i am really aroused by the thought of some huge dick fucking her and i can watch that whole thing!

But after cumming, i feel lost and sad and it seems like less of a good idea alltogether.

I am also not sure if cuckolding would actually advance my bedroom experiences or if it would be the "beginning of the end"

Any help appreciated
It's natural. Look up the rollercoaster of emotion a swinger/stag/cuck goes through. let her do it!

Hi guys,

Any help appreciated
I get it but just don’t cum till after... try chastity

Hi guys,

Any help appreciated
lame ass white boi.I don’t feel sorry for Ya.
All the signs of being FAKE!!!!!

Hi guys,

Any help appreciated
nm1990, all I see now is your uncertainty.
This is not the best mood for the great sex experience because you are not very opened now (maybe) - this is just what I feel.

You are both sex addicts, so I think you could try if you both really want more (why not?).
But yes, in this case you have to be ready for any denouement of history.

Every "beginning of the end" will appear not on the empty place.
And cuckolding will not be the real reason for this, I think.
It seems to me that your thoughts about cuckolding seem to be a consequence of a reason that is hidden in the nature of your relationship.

I am interested what decision you will make. I hope you will share here.

nm1990, all I see now is your uncertainty.
This is not the best mood for the great sex experience because you are not very opened now (maybe) - this is just what I feel.

You are both sex addicts, so I think you could try if you both really want more (why not?).
But yes, in this case you have to be ready for any denouement of history.

Every "beginning of the end" will appear not on the empty place.
And cuckolding will not be the real reason for this, I think.
It seems to me that your thoughts about cuckolding seem to be a consequence of a reason that is hidden in the nature of your relationship.

I am interested what decision you will make. I hope you will share here.
Your insight is beautiful ❤️❤️

Hi guys,

Any help appreciated
Give it a go! You may have found the perfect woman for you!

Hi guys,

Any help appreciated
u should give it a try, ull know then, but its posible ur wife most likly still let u fuck her, she may tease u as u get sloppy seconds, but i bet u blast ur seeds into her well used pussy n minutes, ot sooner, ill bet its more excitemant than normal, and U will learn "just what a happy wife is" IMO
good luck, plz post any advances n ur desire 2c her split wide n deep on a new cock, r'ber a bare naked cock n her thats bigger than U will get both U hooked ..

My advice is to let her try a bbc. If both of you have spoke about this be sure that she will find a bbc to fuck. So don't wait and tell her your fantasy and let her try.
My wife told me that she will never make a 3some and after this she was shocked.
All we have in us an animalistic part that give us a lot of wild idea

Back