Befriending the husband?

There is a lot of hard dominant bull / submissive hubby literature both in Web an in the forums. While is a kink that to some degree everyone shares it also seems always too mechanical. The bull as a sex toy. The wife as a whore. The hubby just pimping the situation. ..

What do you think of a situation in which the bull actually likes to hang out with the husband for beers and common interests but also loves to flirt with the wife? Nobody ever had fantasies with a friend's wife?

There is a lot of hard dominant bull / submissive hubby literature both in Web an in the forums. While is a kink that to some degree everyone shares it also seems always too mechanical. The bull as a sex toy. The wife as a whore. The hubby just pimping the situation. ..

What do you think of a situation in which the bull actually likes to hang out with the husband for beers and common interests but also loves to flirt with the wife? Nobody ever had fantasies with a friend's wife?
I just posted about our south Florida trip and one of the bull spent a few days with us. Most of the times, it is only several hours or a half an evening. But at times things are different totally dependent upon the male joining. Although I am a full cuck, the wife is always involved. But some due hang, more of them seem not to want to or only for a few hours of closed door sex.

About 5 years ago (1 year before our religious wedding, but a few months after our legal wedding - because in Romania you have to get married first in front of the mayor and then in front of the priest) my wife had an affair with a guy from her work and they made sure he became friends with me so he could often come over to our house. And we became very good friends always hanging out, going out yet he was banging my wife. Back then I had no idea about this cuckold lifestyle and I thought that is something wrong with me when I realised that they were fucking and I didn't get mad about it.
Now, when I look back at that period, I find myself very excited and wish it would happen again!

Strictly speaking, I am not into bull & cuckold stuff. I am swinger & for me, I have befriended wife's lovers when I find something in common & also there were incidences when i have not even & seen her lovers. Basically, I am easy going & go with the flow

In the 'Hotwife-Bull' relationship, the husband is always there, within the relationship. In any real relationship, it is always a three person relationship. Befriending the husband is usually the key to successfully seducing the wife.

Check out my guide:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...e-in-dealing-with-couples.50488/#post-1210213
Ultimately yes, in most cases IMO. Even mine, which is a tad bit different than swinging because mine is based around FemDom and extreme humiliations/chastising and physical punishment, if I don't enjoy the bull or detest him or see something that doesn't click well--I will send horrible vibes to the wife who will squash anything further to do with him without even talking to the wife--that is how well we get along in this. However, if the bull is a total personality to us both, the sky would be the limit. Hope I explained that correct.

But the bull needs to roll with it and have the smarts to figure it all out.

Well first of all I'm going to remove the de-humanizing terms and relate to them as my new found lifestyle Friends. But to each their own ;)
In my case me and the Mr get along great, Mrs would argue 'too well' lol lol but the dynamic makes for some Incredibly intense sessions :blackgreedy:
At this point she's pretty much my Hotwife Girlfriend :sex:

Undoubtedly different people are looking for different situations and some people will want to keep things SEPARATE (real life and play life) so it helps in those cases.

Thus far we've managed to enjoy that line between reality and fantasy, very respectable but still... Wildly Kinky :D

As long as everyone can remain mature and consensual with the decision and choices it's very fulfilling.

Speaking of 'full' and FILLING....:devil:
@Cassidy1121

In the 'Hotwife-Bull' relationship, the husband is always there, within the relationship. In any real relationship, it is always a three person relationship. Befriending the husband is usually the key to successfully seducing the wife.

Check out my guide:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...e-in-dealing-with-couples.50488/#post-1210213
Agree with you, nearly every guy we've met has been friendly with hubby, he still gets texts and emails from a few of the guys we've met up with. One guy in particular wanted to make more of a night of it than just sex, and have drinks, play pool etc.
I think it's nice that it's friendly but hubbys not overly comfortable with the idea. He says he would find it strange to having a pint, playing pool and talking about soccer with a man who's just been fucking his wife, and who's cum he's just licked out!

Agree with you, nearly every guy we've met has been friendly with hubby, he still gets texts and emails from a few of the guys we've met up with. One guy in particular wanted to make more of a night of it than just sex, and have drinks, play pool etc.
I think it's nice that it's friendly but hubbys not overly comfortable with the idea. He says he would find it strange to having a pint, playing pool and talking about soccer with a man who's just been fucking his wife, and who's cum he's just licked out!

Lovely story and really good to know that despite the more rough impression I got from the form topics and profile pictures there is a more interesting world.

My Husband is very submissive to my lover, but they do get along well.
They have not had any bonding outside of the house, but they do ******* beer and talk sports, both before and after he pleases me.
I found it bizarre at first, that he would befriend my lover, but has been good for them.

Back