Befriending the husband?

I'm friends with my wife's main bull I think it's exciting drinking at a bar with a guy that tells me to suck him when ever he feels like it and he fucks me

I'm always friendly with wife's bulls when we go out. All have been respectful towards me. That's not to say they didn't take charge when appropriate to do so. e.g. In the bedroom, or in public under certain circumstances.

My husband has become very tight with my new black guys..he even tells them how good they got me off and gives them a few hints as to what will work for other sessions.t

There is a lot of hard dominant bull / submissive hubby literature both in Web an in the forums. While is a kink that to some degree everyone shares it also seems always too mechanical. The bull as a sex toy. The wife as a whore. The hubby just pimping the situation. ..

What do you think of a situation in which the bull actually likes to hang out with the husband for beers and common interests but also loves to flirt with the wife? Nobody ever had fantasies with a friend's wife?

In our case, "the bull as you like to reference" happened, and happens to be an old university friend and roommate of mine and remains so! I'm not going to reiterate here everything that we've already written about on this site, which if you're interested in can readily search and find, but I will provide you with a real quick rundown.

just five years ago, after had been married almost nine years or so, my wife, Pam and I went on a combined vacation/convention trip. The night prior to the convention commencement we attended a pre-convention cocktail party. I was astounded to meet up again with Edwin, aforementioned. He, Pam and I spent the evening together and before we broke up for the night agreed to get together for dinner the next evening. We enjoyed a great dinner and afterward did some club hopping, Pam and Edwin enjoyed some dancing (I'm not much into that) and maybe one too many drinks. Later that night the three of us ended up at out hotel suite for a night cap, followed up by Edwin going balls deep (bareback) into Pam. It was an awesome sight and experience, oh, yes, and Not only Pam's first strange cock since we been married, but her very first massively big black cock! I often fantasized about seeing a horny white swollen wet pussy pounded by a big black cock, I never dreamed I would actually witness it however! Needles to add that the guy providing the big black cock would be an old university friend of mine, lesser still, the white pussy he'd be pounding would be that of my wife!

Pam and I remain friends with Edwin, (he's never married) and he's had her numerous times since then. It's a great arrangement for all three of us. Pam has tried a couple of other black guys since her initial blackening, one of whom happens to be Edwin's twin brother, Eduard! The fact that Edwin had a twin brother didn't come to light for a year or more after Edwin's and Pam's first encounter. During university I knew he had a brother but was it was never mention he was a twin brother!

Back