BEFORE AND AFTER

Her pics were posted on this site. I first saw them, probably, 3-4 years ago. The Location of her Church , I am not completely sure of, but I kind of remember VA. There were more pics than what is posted this time. I kind of remember, her pics had caused her some trouble in her area. The thread they would be in, I don't recall. There is a thread, or two, of Christian Women who love BBC's, on this site. That might be a good place to look.
Her name is Monica. she got divorce and remarried. I think she is divorce again. She loves her lifestyle. She also has female friends that play to.

Yes, her picture has been posted in a lot of different places. But you know, if someone from her church, her neighbors or family members made inappropriate comments to her, I think a wonderful retort would be something to the effect of "And please tell me sir, what were YOU doing on that site? At least MY husband supports my interests, doesn't your wife?"

I know, sometimes I can be snitty like that!

Smiles

Donna
I agree Donna.

No, just seen her photos all over the place.

However, one can't help but wonder if her husband (or former husband) posted the pics as a kind of revenge after the relationship broke down. If that was, in fact the case, he is in my opinion, lower than pond scum.
I agree, but there are always two sides to every story. We cannot judge.

Back