BEFORE AND AFTER

Someone "forgot" to wear their panties to the baby shower!!!!!!!!!!

unless women wear just their panties to their baby shower, she forgot to wear a lot more than just her panties.

(fwiw...every time you throw the word “panties” into one of your comments, it’s a very powerful turn on...but yeah, it’s fuck Friday lol)

unless women wear just their panties to their baby shower, she forgot to wear a lot more than just her panties.

(fwiw...every time you throw the word “panties” into one of your comments, it’s a very powerful turn on...but yeah, it’s fuck Friday lol)
I was just referring to the first pic.
I'm guilty of not wearing panties when the dress is tight and don't even want thong panty lines.

"panties" as a turn on??? What's funny is that I interchange panties and underwear a lot. When I reference myself, I tend to say underwear because mine have a bit more coverage than most of what's posted. I'm self-conscious of my tummy and wear "panties" to hold it in a little. Think of Spanx or other shapewear. It's hard to find pretty ones, but they are out there.

I was just referring to the first pic.
I'm guilty of not wearing panties when the dress is tight and don't even want thong panty lines.

"panties" as a turn on??? What's funny is that I interchange panties and underwear a lot. When I reference myself, I tend to say underwear because mine have a bit more coverage than most of what's posted. I'm self-conscious of my tummy and wear "panties" to hold it in a little. Think of Spanx or other shapewear. It's hard to find pretty ones, but they are out there.

understand. I’m way past being self conscious about my dad bod.

and maybe speaking for some men, the word “panties” is loaded with sexual emotions. As you’ve put it so well, when a woman drops her panties to the floor the man has his path to pleasure

understand. I’m way past being self conscious about my dad bod.

and maybe speaking for some men, the word “panties” is loaded with sexual emotions. As you’ve put it so well, when a woman drops her panties to the floor the man has his path to pleasure
Our underwear is a "last line of defense" for us, so to speak. It's subconscious, but when we take them off or allow someone to take them off, it's a sign of "I'm doing this." I don't want to go too far into the girl side of this, but I hope you get it. Also, this is just me, and how I feel about my underwear coming off.

Our underwear is a "last line of defense" for us, so to speak. It's subconscious, but when we take them off or allow someone to take them off, it's a sign of "I'm doing this." I don't want to go too far into the girl side of this, but I hope you get it. Also, this is just me, and how I feel about my underwear coming off.
Yes. Well stated!!

Thank you Erika, I’ve never had such an interesting conversation with a woman about her panties.

And sorry, I don’t care what you’re wearing under your clothes but just the phrase “my underwear coming off” is such a turn on. I speak for many men I’m sure when I say, “wish we were there”...one at a time of course 😉

Thank you Erika, I’ve never had such an interesting conversation with a woman about her panties.

And sorry, I don’t care what you’re wearing under your clothes but just the phrase “my underwear coming off” is such a turn on. I speak for many men I’m sure when I say, “wish we were there”...one at a time of course 😉
agreed

I'm not a huge fan of taking my underwear off in front of spectators. But, I will take it as a compliment and will let it "make my day" :)

Back