Been awhile since we posted

Beachescouple

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
So our regular bull was away for months working on a political campaign(not saying for who) but it left us in a lull. It was actually a nice break. He finally came back to town in August but had changed quite a bit. I'm not sure what happened in Utah( yes, Utah of all places) but he is now into more darker stuff. Nikki originally was not sure. She already had given in and done just about everything he wanted but last night after one of his sessions with her, he tells her that this Saturday night will be a first for her. He did leave it up to her but said if we go, then it's on. She can always stop it with a safe word but knowing her, she won't. Apparently there is an adult shop off I-10 near Gainsville where truckers stop to fuel up, rest and visit the adult bookstore. He wants her there around 8 pm, dressed in a new outfit and out back where his big SUV will be. He is going to find random men who seem to be looking for entertainment and let them know there is a 5 foot blonde who is free, no games etc, just come to the back to his SUV and do whatever they want. She will be blindfolded and soft cuffs in front (or back if they want them moved). He wants to see her play some real ******* play. He said the location gets very busy, the police let it go as long as they don't get calls about problems and other couples have played there. Pictures will be taken IF everyone is okay with it but I can't guarantee it. She will be there from around 8pm till 10/11 unless a large crowd shows and she can continue. He had her meet this guy last month who was against any pictures that had a dog that enjoyed licking. That's all I will say about that but she was tied down and didn't seem to object after it got started. This event sounds like it will be pretty fun. Of course safe sex, Both of us are CCP in case anyone gets crazy but we've never had an issue and after all, this hot blonde will do whatever they want so why ruin it. We do plan on seeing her face covered in cum, pussy dripping and asshole worn out. If you are in the area at the time, you know the place. If you see a Silver 2015 Escalade, that is us. Here are a few images of her.
If you make it, bring your imagination and stamina, want to try something new with a willing submissive? Here you go. Happy pre Christmassit.JPG sit2.JPG sit3.JPG 3.JPG 22.JPG cummm.JPG stuff.JPG toy1.JPG tttt.JPG cc.JPG xx.JPG x.JPG

Considering I reside here in Utah, it actually doesn't surprise me of his "changes" to a darker scene.

Relatively speaking, there are very few black men here in Utah and it wouldn't surprise me that he probably had his choice of couples and white girls to choose from.

With all that available choice, he probably found some kink ~ able to be maybe a bit more aggressive and dark, per se.

After all... if the couple, or white girl didn't like it ~ he would have another waiting in line for him.

So yeah... it actually doesn't surprise me that he came back from Utah a "changed" bull!

Hope you enjoy!

So our regular bull was away for months working on a political campaign(not saying for who) but it left us in a lull. It was actually a nice break. He finally came back to town in August but had changed quite a bit. I'm not sure what happened in Utah( yes, Utah of all places) but he is now into more darker stuff. Nikki originally was not sure. She already had given in and done just about everything he wanted but last night after one of his sessions with her, he tells her that this Saturday night will be a first for her. He did leave it up to her but said if we go, then it's on. She can always stop it with a safe word but knowing her, she won't. Apparently there is an adult shop off I-10 near Gainsville where truckers stop to fuel up, rest and visit the adult bookstore. He wants her there around 8 pm, dressed in a new outfit and out back where his big SUV will be. He is going to find random men who seem to be looking for entertainment and let them know there is a 5 foot blonde who is free, no games etc, just come to the back to his SUV and do whatever they want. She will be blindfolded and soft cuffs in front (or back if they want them moved). He wants to see her play some real ******* play. He said the location gets very busy, the police let it go as long as they don't get calls about problems and other couples have played there. Pictures will be taken IF everyone is okay with it but I can't guarantee it. She will be there from around 8pm till 10/11 unless a large crowd shows and she can continue. He had her meet this guy last month who was against any pictures that had a dog that enjoyed licking. That's all I will say about that but she was tied down and didn't seem to object after it got started. This event sounds like it will be pretty fun. Of course safe sex, Both of us are CCP in case anyone gets crazy but we've never had an issue and after all, this hot blonde will do whatever they want so why ruin it. We do plan on seeing her face covered in cum, pussy dripping and asshole worn out. If you are in the area at the time, you know the place. If you see a Silver 2015 Escalade, that is us. Here are a few images of her.
If you make it, bring your imagination and stamina, want to try something new with a willing submissive? Here you go. Happy pre ChristmasView attachment 1572574 View attachment 1572575 View attachment 1572576 View attachment 1572577 View attachment 1572578 View attachment 1572579 View attachment 1572580 View attachment 1572587 View attachment 1572588 View attachment 1572589 View attachment 1572590 View attachment 1572591
Damn this is hot

Considering I reside here in Utah, it actually doesn't surprise me of his "changes" to a darker scene.

Relatively speaking, there are very few black men here in Utah and it wouldn't surprise me that he probably had his choice of couples and white girls to choose from.

With all that available choice, he probably found some kink ~ able to be maybe a bit more aggressive and dark, per se.

After all... if the couple, or white girl didn't like it ~ he would have another waiting in line for him.

So yeah... it actually doesn't surprise me that he came back from Utah a "changed" bull!

Hope you enjoy!
Ha Yeah who knew Utah was such a mecca for swinging. So apparently the word is on channel 19? I assume that is a channel on a cb used by truckers. I will find a way to get some pictures. I hope there aren't too many people so cops end up ruining everything or some old couple from IOWA visiting Florida, just filling up on gas and see some little blonde being passed around like a joint at a hippie convention lol

Last edited:
Back