Becoming a Sub Under your Wife

Even though you being the cuck hunger to taste that black cock, you should always wait your turn and allow your wife to have first dibs, as it's her right to do such.
well of course. Because, a) it’s all about her, and b) she is more practiced in wearing the makeup, lingerie, painting fingers/toes she is required (and therefore I am required in order to assist her) to wear while servicing her bull.

I fantasize about her sissifying me to service her bull by making me shave everywhere to be hairless and wearing the lingerie below.
As I lay down on the bed I look down and see my legs like the other attachment as she mounts my face to lick her clit while her bull’s nut sack rests on my face awaiting her pussy to be in position knowing he is gonna pull out to cum on her pussy and drip in my face while I start clean up. If I please her, she may let her bull use my boi pussy so I can cum through my cage. other times, she makes me model my lingerie for her friends while tucked and they comment on what a pretty girl i am along with other humiliating comments and how well she has trained me.

(Pics are not me, just rando internet images)
C2DE9D74-7869-4F33-9F72-C37AD9A40457.jpeg

0A250925-E4A3-464B-B35B-F9EFE3ECF9FE.jpeg

well of course. Because, a) it’s all about her, and b) she is more practiced in wearing the makeup, lingerie, painting fingers/toes she is required (and therefore I am required in order to assist her) to wear while servicing her bull.

I fantasize about her sissifying me to service her bull by making me shave everywhere to be hairless and wearing the lingerie below.
As I lay down on the bed I look down and see my legs like the other attachment as she mounts my face to lick her clit while her bull’s nut sack rests on my face awaiting her pussy to be in position knowing he is gonna pull out to cum on her pussy and drip in my face while I start clean up. If I please her, she may let her bull use my boi pussy so I can cum through my cage. other times, she makes me model my lingerie for her friends while tucked and they comment on what a pretty girl i am along with other humiliating comments and how well she has trained me.

View attachment 4618221

View attachment 4618235
Would you rather she be the one to sissify you, or her lover?

How strong is your desire towards wanting to become a submissive cuck-boi under your wife, and possibly, her lover?

Do you think about it often, and is your wife welcoming towards the idea of dominating you, even in the presence of her friends?

I want my wife to be satisfied, and without any doubt, her bullfucks her much better than me..And, yes, as times goes by, she s trying her power on me, and I love it

Even though you being the cuck hunger to taste that black cock, you should always wait your turn and allow your wife to have first dibs, as it's her right to do such.

View attachment 4616057
I was always expected to get the bull ready for my gf.

They would be sitting on the sofa chatting and after I had got their drinks, I would kneel in front of him and remove his shoes and then when he felt like it, he would stand up and I would remove his trousers and underwear, which I would fold neatly and then I would begin to suck his cock. They would carry on their conversation until he was hard and she was ready to play.

View attachment 4618221

View attachment 4618235

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220105-034254.jpg
    Screenshot_20220105-034254.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 7
I was always expected to get the bull ready for my gf.

They would be sitting on the sofa chatting and after I had got their drinks, I would kneel in front of him and remove his shoes and then when he felt like it, he would stand up and I would remove his trousers and underwear, which I would fold neatly and then I would begin to suck his cock. They would carry on their conversation until he was hard and she was ready to play.

did sh make you clean them afterwards for round 2?

Back