Beautiful black cock!!!

Beautiful black cock

Oh baby, you wasted all that cum! It should have been dumped in a loving, willing volunteer. I'm sure there were many mouths, pussies or even bottoms that would have loved to receive your load. I wish I could be there now to lap up all that spilled cum. Do you always cum that much? I kinda love it when a guy shoots a really big load.

My beautiful big black cock

My God you are so long. I'd love to spread my legs for that incredible cock. You'd be gentle with me, right? I know I could take all of you in my pussy, but you'd have to work it in slowly. You don't mind slow riding a wet, willing pussy until it stretched enough to accept a serious fucking, do you? Would you ever fuck a woman like me?

Please login or become a member to view

WOW you look so thick!!! I know I've never seen a dick in person that looked that thick.
I'd love to climb up in your lap and slip my pussy over your cock. I'd let my weight just slowly push me down over you. I want to feel that fat cock of yours stretch me out until it touches every inch of my pussy. I'm sitting here rubbing my clit just thinking about how good you would feel.

Back